Chapter 11(;

Chapter 11:

===Louis POV===

"Hey Rosie." I said, putting on a fake smile.

" Lewis!" Rosie said, trying to give me a hug.

"Its Loueeee, and umm I got to get going... See you later." I told her, pushing her off, and running out of the coffee shop.

"Oh! Lewis dont leave yet!" She said, grabbing my arm.

"Sorry! I have a gig in a couple hours and I have to get ready..."

"Awww... Ok Lewis!! See you later!!"

Ergh.

Hate. Rosie. With. A Burning. Passion.

Just saying...

Rosie ran off and joined a table in the corner, of all girls, all pointing and staring at me. Rosie waved at me again, then sat down and started whispering with them. I smiled and waved back.

Erica must have ran because she thought i brought Rosie with me.

This day just got worse.

===Erica POV===

The tears blurred my vision as I ran to Sylvie's car.

"How could I be so stupid..." I muttered to myself.

"You're not stupid, he's just... A jerk." Sylvie told me as we reached the car.

"Yes, I am. I thought we were friends! But no... Sara probably paid him to find me, then he called Rosie in and..." I trailed off, tears streaming down my face.

Why was a crying now? I hadn't cried in forever, yet somehow today I did.

"C'mon... You still up for that movie?" Sylvie asked, changing the subject.

I shook my head, "Later..." Sylvie nodded, started the car and we drove out of the little parking lot.

"How about we take Puggles to the park?"

I forgot about Pugs. I turned and saw her looking out the window at our surroundings. Not a care in the world.

I nodded, " Sounds good to me."

I'm kinda jealous...

I wish I could have no cares...

That's what I really want..

Oh gosh.

I'm jealous.

Of a dog.

--------------

===Liam POV===

"Erica?" I yelled running through the park.

No answer.

"Erica?!?" I yelled again.

No answer.

I sat down on a bench.

"This is hopeless." I muttered to myself. I looked down at my hands

'Woof Woof!!'

I turned and saw a little dog come running towards me.

"Hey there!" I told it, immediately putting a smile on my face. It barked and started licking my hand.

I laughed and pat it's head.

"Wheres your owner, huh?" I asked, scratching the dog behinds its ears.

"Puggles? Where you off to?" I heard a voice say. I turned and saw a blond girl, with a t-shirt and jeans on, looking in some bushes.

I laughed, and she turned towards me.