Chapter 8! (;

Chapoter.. 8!

==Erica's POV===

"This is the last time!! You will never beat me again!" Sylvie yelled, lying on the ground pretending to die. I laughed and threw my nerf gun on the couch.

Yes, we still play with nerd guns, get over yourself.

"Admit it! I won, and you will never ever ever ever win!! EVERRRRR!" I told her.

"Fine... BUT YOU WILL NEVER WIN AGAIN!!" She yelled grabbing my nerf gun off the couch. I gasped. She pulled the trigger, the bullet landed right on my heart. I crumpled to the ground. Sylvie then took the time to maniacally laugh, then choke and die. It was silent for a minute before we both burst out laughing.

"That... was... Hilarious..." Sylvie said inbetween breaths.

"We are to good." I told her.

She calmed down then randomly jumped up.

"I declare a movie!" She yelled. I laughed and nodded.

"What one?" I asked. Sylvie grinned mischievously.

"NOT a horror movie." I told her. She frowned, then grinned again.

"NICHOLAS SPARKS IT IS!!" She yelled.

I groaned. I have already cried a bunch today, I don't need anymore.

"Pleeeeeaaaassseeeee!" Sylvie pleaded. I groaned, but nodded. Sylvie was nice enough to let me stay, so it's gonna be whatever she wants.

One reason I love Sylvie is she doesn't ask questions. She just likes making people happy, but I should tell her. She has a right to know, why I'm here.

I'll tell her later.

I looked over at her, and she had two movies in her hand.

"Dear John or Last Song?"

"Do you really need to ask? Liam Hemsworth all the way!!" I told her.

"Right.... Your unhealthy obsession with the Hemsworth Family."

"They are AUSTRALIAN! Need I say more?" I asked her. She shrugged and put the Last Song in.

The movie started. I watched the whole thing, but Sylvie on the other hand fell asleep at the part where the turtles hatch.

The movie was over and Sylvie woke up.

" The movies done?" She asked, rubbing her eyes. I laughed and nodded.

Sylvie smiled, "Erica, I haven't heard you laugh so much, in ages." she told me. I guess I haven't laughed for awhile. Every time I would, I would get scolded, for... who knows why?

"I guess you're right... I never laugh anymore..." I told her smiling.

"I guess I have that effect on people!" Sylvie said, shrugging.

I laughed and she did too.

"Hey, um... Can you tell me why you're here?" She asked me. I sighed and looked at the ground.

"You don't have to, I just wanted to know, that's all." She said quickly.

I forced a little laugh, "Nah, it's fine." then I launched into my whole story.

When I got to the part about One Direction, she groaned.

"Oh my gosh... They are soooo annoyinnnngggg!" She said. I laughed as she put her head into the couch pillow. Then she proceeded in singing What Makes You Beautiful very off key, and very... Well, not good.

"They aren't that bad." I said, remembering when I heard that son on the radio once. I didn't know that was them, but they were actually really good. She nodded, "Surrre, they don't sound like dying whales at all. Anyway continue."

I laughed, nodded and continued.

At the part about my locket I started crying.

"She's probably hid it, so I can never find it again. It was the last thing from my parents." I said trying to stop crying, but failing miserably.

Sylvie came over and gave me a hug.

"Are you gonna go back to them?" She asked me, once I had settled down. I looked at her.

"Not if I can help it."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

I uploaded today!

But, dude. My day was insanely busy. And right now, I feel like crap.

Not cool.

Hey guys! I would like a new cover for this book! If you wanna make me one, that would be marvelous!! You can send me it here on wattpad or twitter or something.

Twitter: @cayenne_spicey

:)

MWAH! smooches!! :)

Oh for next chapter I don't want any votes. I want people to tell me why they like my book! 15 of those glorious comments and I will do my best to upload!

Again, sorry for late uploads and stuff... Super busy... :)

Now...

MWAH!! :*

SMOOCHES!!

LOVE YOU LOVELIES!! ;)

Cayenners... :)