Chapter 2:P

Chapter 2

Erica POV

"Food, food, food for rich kids that are stuuuuupiddd!" I sang to myself, looking for a recipe in the cookbook.

"They should be here in about a half an hour and if you are not done with this meal, so help me, you will not be eating for the next two weeks." Sara said walking into the kitchen.

"Umm..." I started, but was cut off by a slap to my face.

"No buts, get right to it." She said, then turned and left the kitchen. Ouch, that hurt.

I pulled out the chicken and stared making it.

Hopefully none of them are vegetarians.

I started making and Nixon and finally put he chicken in the oven.

"It's in the oven Aunt Sara!" I called to her.

"Good! They will be here in about 15 minutes."

"Ok!"

"Go move the rest of your stuff to the shed." She yelled.

"Ok!" I yelled back.

I already had move my stuff bak to the shed, so I decided to just go and chill in my old room until the pop stars came and I use them as their servant.

Whoever these kids were... hopefully they wouldn't want to talk to me.

Because like I said, I hate rich kids.

I closed my eyes and lied on my twin that was stripped of all the sheets and blankets, and stared at my bright green walls. Not really my choice of color. But this is yet another hand-me-down from Rosie.

I sighed and closed my eyes.

And sleep had to come.

-----About 10 minutes later-----

"Wake up you lazy b****" My aunt said as she grabbed me off the bed and slammed me into the wall. I hadn't realized I had fallen asleep.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to... I guess I was-" I started but she slapped me. Again.

"Shuddup and get downstairs." She said, letting me go. I nodded and briskly started walking towards the stairs.

"To slow." Sara simply stated before giving me a shove, and making me fall down them. I caught myself just before I could reach the bottom, but not before my foot slid down the stair and bent the wrong way. My breath hitched as I tried to put my weight on it.

"Are you okay?" Someone asked coming around the corner to the stairs. I looked up and saw a guy around my age with brown hair, swept to the side. I looked a little closer and noticed that he was one of the guys from One Direction.

"Ya, I'm fine." I said trying to hide the pain in my foot.

"Do you need help?" He asked me.

I smiled and nodded, "Yes please..." He nodded and gave me his arm. I grabbed onto it, and walked towards the kitchen, with him helping keeping me stable.

"I'm Liam, by the way." He told me.

"Nice to met you, I'm Erica." I said, trying to sound nice and well mannered.

"What happened to your foot?" Liam asked.

"I fell down the stairs... I'm kinda clumsy like that." I told him, lying a little bit.

"Does it hurt badly?" He asked.

" A little, but I'll be ok." I said, lying a little bit more. I know I hadn't broken it, but it was most likely sprained. He nodded as we entered the kitchen to find four more boys sitting around the table.

"Hey! Any of you hungry?" I asked, walking over to the stove and pulling out the chicken and setting it on a hot pad.

"YES!" The blond one said. The others just laughed and nodded.

I grabbed the salad and the chicken and set it down on the table.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Liam asked.

I nodded, "Don't worry about it, I'll be fine." Then I directed myself to the others, "Do you guys want something to drink?" I asked. They all nodded and so I got the pitcher of lemonade from the fridge, "Here you go." I told them setting it down, "If you Gus need anything, I'm the... Housemaid... So just ask."

"Doubt we will need you, but if we do, we'll give you a call." Liam said, sitting down for his dinner. I nodded. They all started digging in, so I decided to leave then in peace.

"Wait! We didn't introduce ourselves!" The curly hairs boy called to me, "I'm Harry!" He said, smiling brightly.

"I'm Louis!" The guy with the light brown hair said.

"Niall." The Irish, blond guy said between his chicken.

"Zayn." Said the kid in the corner. He hasn't spoke up once since I had joined them, and he had this 'bad boy' aura to him.

"Well, I'm Erica."

Then out of no where Rosie walked in and leaned up against the doorway, "Hello boys." She said seductively.

Cue my exit.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed! :)