Chapter 7

~Chapter 7~

===Erica's POV===

I grabbed all my stuff out of the shed, and slammed the door. This was my day. The day I leave these people that I call my 'family'. The day I finally become a legal member of society.

The day I leave the five guys I've gotten to know and call my friends.

It was still dark out, when I left the shed. I didn't leave a note for the guys. They already knew I would be leaving today. I whispered goodbye, picked up my bag and guitar case and hopped into Sylvies car.

"Long time no see." She said, reaching over giving me a hug. I hugged her back.

"You don't even know."

She laughed and started the engine, "To my threshold!"

"The promised land..." I muttered under my breath.

===Liam POV=== (yayyy!)

"DONT HURT ME! IM TO YOUNG TO DIE!!" Harry yelled cowering in a corner. I laughed at the sight.

We had all got into a huge pillow fight and most of us were already out... Niall and Harry were the only ones left. Niall was towering over Harry, a pillow over his head laughing his head off.

All of a sudden we heard a loud thump, then Louis screaming "SUPERMANN!!" run in to the room.

"I'LL SAVE YOU POOR MAIDEN!!... Er..." Louis started.

This made everyone laugh really really hard.

"Hey guysss...?" We heard a voice at the door. The squeaky one that made all of us want to puke.

"Yes Rosie?" I asked, trying to be nice. It's hard to be nice though... she's like the devil.

"Where is Erica?" She asked.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me.

"What do you mean, 'Where's Erica?"

Zayn nodded. Apparently I was doing ok.

"Do you know where she could've gone?" I asked. We knew where she went, an we didn't want her to be found.

She shook her head, " I don't know... That's why I'm asking you... Duh." She said, picking at one of her finger nails.

Yeah... She really doesn't care.

"Well, if we find anything out we will-"" Harry started, but his phone rang.

'I want you back, I want you back, I want you want you back UHH!'

Harry looked at the caller ID, and laughed.

Rosie just sighed and left the room, "Thanks for the help guys..."

Harry laughed into the phone.

"Of course I'll have t

"Wait run? Isn't that a good thing? Doesn't she hate her life here? Weren't we gonna help her get out of here anyway?" Niall asked. I thought this over. He was right. This was good for her. But the thing is, I don't know if it's good for us.

===Erica's POV===

"Hey girl, Hey!!"

Sylvie said, opening the door for me. I laughed. Sylvie was always happy, no matter what. She told me one time that she went to a funeral, and she couldn't stop laughing at the guy who gave the eulogy because he had a funny looking mustache. Horrible right? Ya, the girl is weird.

And she knows it.

"Hey..." I answered.

Sylvie smiled, practically bouncing, and letting me in. I laughed again at her and she frowned, "Hey! No laughing at me... I am a very fragile human being."

"Human... Surrrreee." I muttered, just loud enough for her to here.

"Are you saying I'm Extra Terrestrial?"

Then she started singing ET by Katy Perry. Her mom walked in at this point staring at Sylvie like she was an odd child.

Which she was.

"Hey dear, how are you?" She asked me.

"Oh fine, thank you Mrs. Hughes."

"How many times have I told you, call me Ana." I laughs and nodded.

She smiled,"Are you guys hungry?"

Sylvie nodded her head, "Starving!"

"When aren't you?" Ana asked.

Sylvie shrugged and ran into the kitchen, landing on a stool and spinning. When she was done, she looked at me hopefully.

"Four." I told her. She gasped.

"Are you kidding me? That was at LEAST an 8." She said.

"No, this is at least an eight." I ran from the doorway and landed on the stool making it spin me forever. When I was done I looked at Sylvie.

"Ya ya, okay.. Point proven. Now eat your spaghetti." I laughed at her then dug right in.

This was what home felt like. And I was so glad I was experiencing it now.

--------------------------------------------

Sooooo0.... How did y'all like it?

I didn't really... But then again I never do...

Hey, I'd you guys wanna be incredible fans, check out @AliGuidotti

Her book is hilarious and she is like, one of my BFFLATLASWBWBTAFT.

(Best friend forever like all those loners at school want, but we be to awesome for them.)

Anyway, thanks for all your votes and comments! It makes me quite happy when I see comments and such!

Also sorry if I upload really late sometimes... I'm in a play and it takes up a lot of my time...

Anyway

For next chapter,

I want 7 votes 3 comments? You guys in know can do it, considering last time I had 20!!

Anyway...

LOVE YOU LOVELIESSS!!

Cayenners... :)