Chapter 27 ermergersh.

Quick A/N... maybe... :)

So since you guys don't like changing POVs that much, would it be ok if I just did one POV per chapter? They may not be as long, but at least it wont get annoying! :D

Also, in the last chapter they did take a car to the ice cream shop. Just thought id clear that up, because you know... In the book its November and that would be weird if Sylvie was walking around in snow with no shoes... Just saying..

Anyway enjoy! :D

Chapter 27

===Louis' POV===

Crap.

"Hi!" I yelled to the fans, putting a smile back on my face. I looked at Sylvie and pushed her towards the exit. She started walking away, still patting the smoothie off her back. She tapped Erica on the head, grabbed Liz's hand and smacked Nate and Aiden, leading them away.

"Meet you at the nearest McDonalds." She said with a smile, before leaving the shop. I grinned back, then turned to the already multiplying fans.

"Hey guys!" I said again with a smile. There was about 12 of them now, and a few had just walked through the door.

"Liam? Should we go now?" I asked Liam, looking at the fans who just kept coming closer.

"Yeah, we should." Zayn answered for him, running into the table behind us. I hadn't even noticed that we were backing up. We were cornered now though, and the fans just kept coming.

"Hey guys! Back up please?" Niall asked. Our fans didn't though. They just kept coming, getting faster and faster.

"Guys we need to get out of here." I told everybody. They all nodded, and in less than two seconds, we were all running for the exit.

"NO!! COME BACK!" one of the girls yelled, pulling on my shirt. I tugged away from her, and kept running.

"LOUIS! WE LOOOOOVE YOU!" A group of girls farther back yelled. I turned for a split second and saw  that there was at least 40 girls.

"How do they get here that fast?" I asked, turning to Harry. But Harry wasn't beside me. He was much farther back then I was, in the middle of a crowd progressively getting bigger, resulting in him getting tugged in all directions.

"Harry!!" I yelled, skidding to a stop, and running back toward him. I pushed my way through the crowd, "EVERYONE BACK UP!" I yelled at all the girls. But they didn't listen.

"HARRY I'M THE ONE!"

"HARRY!! MARRY ME!!"

"HAZZZAAAAAAAA!"

I finally made it to Harry, and saw him struggling to push through the crowd, his head down. I grabbed his hand and pulled him, really hard. He looked up at me, and I saw the tears in his eyes. I pulled him through the crowd, barely making it through, and we both ran to catch up with the rest of the boys.

We had finally made it to the McDonalds, which was only about a five minute run, and I quickly jumped into the car, Harry right behind me. As soon as we had made it into the car, Sylvie started driving away, leaving all of our fans behind.

I looked around the car, making sure everyone had made it. My eyes landed on Harry, who was still crying. I pulled my best friend into a hug, "Don't worry Harry. They didn't know." 

"Yeah Harry." Liz said, reaching over from Liams lap, then over me and patted him on the head. Harry started laughing and patted her back on the head.

"OK so... Im still really confused." Aiden said after a few minutes of awkward silence.

"About what?" Sylvie asked, giving him a confused look in the mirror.