chapter 32

so this chapter might move kind of fast and be a little awkward. but since i kinda want to start writing this again, i decided to just hate the first part of this gosh darned book and hope it will be semi decent from here on out. ok. read on if you wish. you might like it. <3 C

Chapter 32

===Sylvie's POV===

It's funny how just five people can make a huge difference in your life. Even though you may have only known them for a week or two, it feels like its been forever. It's funny how when you say goodbye to someone, you really don't know the next time you will be seeing them. Cause life can just throw that curve ball at you sending you back to the dug out where you just might stay for a little longer, and you might just be a little bit sadder than the last time you were up to bat.

Erica sat in her room sometime for hours on the phone with Zayn in the middle of the night. Sometimes she would end the conversation and I would hear her crying, while other nights I would here her singing, and still others it would just be quiet. She would come down for lunch sometimes and just sit there, staring at her food. She would watch movies for hours on end, and then spend hours outside with Pugs. We both started online schooling, and she really just focused on that, and her music of course. I was a little afraid. She was going towards a deep end. She wasn't her old self.  I think she was happier when she was with Rosie and Sara.

I sat in bed and stared at the ceiling fan. Erica wasn't the only one missing the stupid boy band. I smiled as I imagining his shaggy hair and stupid grin. My fan wasn't a great help when it came to comforting me. 

"Hey Sylvie!" Erica pounded on my door, "Guess what? Can I come in?" I sat up and called her in. She looked at me with a grin, bringing my old lap top from behind her back. 

"Ok. So guess what?!" She asked excitedly. 

"What?" I asked. She was acting weirder than usual. I think I saw tears in her eyes. She pulled the laptop from behind her and opened it up, showing me the page she was on. 

It was her YouTube page. The one that she started back when we actually went to high school, and we didn't do all this online home school crap. 

"Oh! You found your YouTube page!" I didn't understand why this was such a big deal. Or why she had what looked like happy tears. It was just a YouTube page.

"No, look closer! I'm now at almost 5,000 subscribers!!" She pointed to the screen. I looked and started screaming.

"WAIT! THAT'S REALLY COOL!" I started shouting. Aiden came running in.

"STOP YELLING! I DON'T KNOW WHATS COOL!" He yelled through the open door, jumping up and down.

"I GOT 5,000 SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!" Erica screamed back at him, showing him the laptop.

"WAIT THAT IS SO COOL! NO FRICKEN WAY!' 

I started laughing really hard and fell back onto my bed. I took the laptop from her and set in on my stomach, propping my head up on my pillow and looking through her channel. I scrolled through the videos and saw that she was quite popular. 

"How long have you been doing this?" I asked.

"Like two ish years." She answered. Aiden was looking over my shoulder at all the videos.

"This is crazy! You're like YouTube famous!" Aiden said. I nodded my head.

"So is this what you do at three in the morning?" I asked clicking on one of her recent videos. It said No Rain by Blind Melon. 

I laughed and smiled, "I love this song."

She started singing. I knew she was good, but I didn't know she was this good. I grinned at her and she smiled back.

"Do you like it?" She asked.

I nodded, smiling even wider, "Love it." 

"That was really good Erica." Aiden told her once the video had finished, and she smiled, "Does Zayn know?" Her smile dropped a little.

"Oh... Um no. I don't think he even knows I can sing."

"What?! You have to tell him! He could totally hook you up!" I told her,

"Dude. You could be famous." Aiden added.

"Yeah but guys I don't want him to think I'm using him." She told us.  I nodded, understanding. To break the awkward silence, I turned on another one of her videos. We continued watching her videos, which later led into 1D videos (at which point Aiden left, saying that he missed them too much), until it was almost two in the morning. Erica sighed and closed the laptop. 

"I'm gonna go to bed." Erica said, getting off of the bed and heading towards her room. 

"You going to call Zayn?" I asked her. She pulled her phone out of her pocket, and looked at the screen.

"Not today. It's too late there." 

"Ok, night bae." I told her. She smiled and closed the door behind her. 

"Bull crap." I muttered under my breath and grabbed my phone. In the USA they are five to seven hours,depending on where the boys were, behind us. That means it should be about 10 at night there. Knowing the boys they were still up. It took me just a second to find who I was looking for in my contacts. I pressed on the name and waited til he answered. 

"Sylvie! I haven't heard your voice in forever what's up." I smiled at the sound of his voice.

"Hey Louis. We've got a bit of a problem."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there it is. I hope you dont hate me, but its alright if you do. Um update soon hopefully. Sorry if you had to reread the whole book again. It has been like 10 years since i've updated. Love you all. <33 C

P.S a cover of the song No Rain by Blind Melon is on the side. It may or may not be my band. Vote for my shameless plug. okeedokee yeeeess. oo do you know which one is me? the dorky one. yeep.