Chapter 23

Chapter 23 (:  

===Sylvie POV=== 

😳

"Harry! Don't leave me!" Liz yelled, giving Harry a bear hug.

"Why can't she come?" Harry asked me, whilst holding Liz in his arms.

"Harry. It's a horror movie. She's only eight." Harry sighed, but nodded.

"Fineeee."

"We'll be back later!!" Nate yelled.

"Are you sure you don't wanna come?" Erica asked again, tying her left shoe. I nodded, and so did she, sighing.

"I can't believe I'm gonna be alone with these hooligans. For a whole horror movie." She said, getting up and giving me a hug, "We all know I scream the whole time during horror movies."

I laughed, "You'll have Zayn by your side, so I wouldn't worry about it." I said winking at her. She blushed a deep crimson.

"Shut up."

"Oh come on, last night you were talking about him in your sleep."

If possible, she turned redder.

If that's a word...

Erica was wearing another one of my shirts today plus a pair of yoga pants, which he looked really good in. This shirt said 'Me? A procrastinator? I'll prove you wrong someday...' And she was definitley working it.

"BYE SYLVIE! BYE LOU!" Harry yelled, pulling both of us in for a hug.

"Yeah, ok. bye Harry."I told him, pushing him out the garage door and closing it behind me.

Then I quickly opened it, "Liam!! Don't let Niall eat more than 2 bags of popcorn!" I yelled out. He laughed and nodded. Niall gasped.

"Don't take my food from me!" He cried. I gave him the 'ill do whatever I wanna' look. He nodded, and got in the car.

"BYE!" Erica yelled out the widow, blowing kisses. I blew her kisses and closed the door.

She and everyone else, (besides Liz, Pugs, Louis and I) decided they wanted to go see a horror movie.

Well, Erica didn't. They decided for her.

Me being the scaredy cat I am, decided to stay back to watch Liz and Pugs.

Liz was too young, and Pugs was a dog, so they were both out of the question.

But Louis being the dork he his, decided to stay back with me to help watch them.

And my mom, had to go to work.

Thanks mom.

You da bomb.

I went to the couch, and flipped the tv on. I turned upside down, so my feet were where the head should be and my head was touching the floor.

I tend to watch tv like that.

You can be jealous.

Louis came and sat down next to me, but the right way up.

"Why are you sitting like that?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Did you shrug?" He asked again. I nodded.

"And that was a nod." He stated.

"Yup!" I said, "Now shut up. This is my favorite movie!"

It was Despicable Me.

Yeah I know, childish. But this is the cutest movie ever.

Don't judge.