Chapter 28

Chapter 28

===Zayn POV===

"Trust me mate, you'll be fine." Liam said, zipping up his suitcase. 

"Yeah... I hope so." I told him, straightening my collar for the 80th time. 

"Zayn!" Sylvie's voice said from behind the bedroom door, "It's time for you to go wait down at the bottom of the stairs!" 

"Coming!" I yelled back.

I looked over at Liam, who gave me a thumbs up. I walked out of the room and looked at the room next to me. Erica's room..

Gosh, I sound like a stalker.

“Guys, I don't wanna do this.” I heard Erica mutter from the room.

“Why not?” Louis' voice said quickly after. Why is he in there?

“This is her first date doofus.” Sylvie said.

“This is her first date doofus.” Louis said, mocking her.

I suddenly felt all queasy inside.

This was her first date, and I had to make an impression.

No biggy.

I left the hallway and went down stairs to see the rest of the boys casually sitting on the couch watching T.V. They all looked up when I entered the room. 

"You excited?" Niall asked. I nodded.

"Where you guys going again?" Nate asked. 

"Bowling." Liam said from behind me. I nodded to approve the message.

“Just remember... Were here to deal with once she starts crying.” Aiden said, smirking from his seat in the corner.

“Yeah.” Nate said, then threw something at me. I looked down at the object, confused. I picked it up and noticed that it was a bullet.

“What-?” I started, but was cut off by Nate's gravely voice.

“You hurt her,” He said, “That will be coming at you a lot faster.”

I gulped but nodded, and placed the bullet on the coffee table next to me.

For being 15 years old, the twins were really scary.

I heard Louis laugh from behind me, “Mate. You best not be hurting her. They are scary.” He said, chuckling. I nodded and laughed a bit too.

But it was still scary.

"Harry! I brought you a glass of rootbeer!" Andra said, entering the room.

“Oh... Thanks.” Harry said, taking the glass from her hand.

“Zayn! You're all fancy! Where are you going?” Andra asked, sitting down next to Harry.

“On a date.” I told her.

“With whom?”

“Erica...” I smiled, looking at my feet.

Andra looked up at me, “Oh. Have fun.” She said, “I'll be right back, I need some more water.”

I nodded, and waited at the end of the stairs.

“INTRODUCING,” Louis' loud voice came from the top of the stairs, “ERICA!”

I looked up to the top of the stairs to see a very nervous Erica descending the stairs. She looked bloody fantastic.

===Sylvie's POV===