Chapter 3:)

Chapter 3

==Erica POV==

I looked down at my foot to see it swelling really badly.

Yuck.

I hobbled into the bathroom, and went to the medicine cabinet that I was the only one that really used. I grabbed some wrap and began wrapping it around my ankle. When I was finished, I decided to out socks and a pair of Rosie's old slippers on to hide the wrapping.

I didn't want to give Sara the satisfaction.

I limped back to the kitchen and held back my laughter when I saw Rosie trying to seduce Harry.

Harry, on the other hand, just looked plain uncomfortable, and was glaring at me. I suppressed my smile.

"Do you guys need anything else?" I asked, clasping my hands together.

"Nope! Thank you though!" Louis said, taking the last bite of his chicken.

"I'll take that." I said, grabbing it from him.

"Thanks Erica!" He said, smiling. I nodded, my eyes wide. He just thanked me. I shook my head and grabbed Rosie's uneaten plate. No thanks from her.

Per usual.

"Did you eat yet?" Liam asked as I picked up his plate.

"What?" I asked, almost dropping the plate. No one really ever asked me questions. Especially about food. Only Sylvie and her family.

"Harry make her a plate." Liam told him, taking the dishes from me and heading towards the sink.

"Wait!" I started again.

"Just get her a plate." Liam said to Harry, putting the plates in the dishwasher.

"NO! She um..." Rosie started, getting up out of her chair, " She already ate, she is on a very special diet. You know she is a little chubby."

"I don't think you are." Zayn said.

"Ah!" Rosie said, turning to Zayn, "Who are you?" She asked.

Oh my gosh.

Cue facepalm.

"You're not fat!" Liam and Harry said at the same time.

"So you should stop your diet." Louis said.

"Ya! Diets are for losers. I mean, how can you go without certain types of food?" Niall said, grabing another piece of chicken and started eating it with his hands. I almost laughed.

Almost.

But Rosie was giving me the 'glare.'

"No thanks guys, if you need me I will be in my... er... room, outside." I said before they could say anything, and left to my 'room'.

Or the shed, in other words.

I sat down on the floor and started to make my bed. I grabbed my blankets and started piling them on top of each other. They were all in pretty much good condition, but it still didn't make it very comfortable. I pulled out my guitar, and began playing.

"When I look into your eyes.

It's like watching the night sky.

Or a beautiful sunrise,

There's so much they hold." I sang. This was one of my favorite songs. It was on Rosie's old phone, and I listened to it all the time.

Jason Mraz is a God.

I kept singing and playing until I heard a knock at the door.

"Erica? Get out here now." It was my aunt.

"Coming." I said, hobbling to the door and pulling it open.

"Yes Aunt Sara?" I asked, stepping outside.

"Rosie here, was telling me that you were being rude to our guests."

"But-" I was cut off by a slap.

"No. I swear if I hear you being rude to our guests again..." She trailed off.

"One more chance." Rosie said.

"Um..." I started, but was cut off again, by a slap from the one and only Rosie.

"One more chance." Rosie smirked then turned and walked into the house.

I walked back into the shed and sat down. I let myself cry for the first time in a long time.

I could really use a family right now.

===Harry POV===

"And this will be your room." Rosie said opening the door. I walked into the room, looking around.

It was a medium sized room. All the walls were painted a really bright green. There was a full sized bed, that would fit both Louis and I.

"Woah." Louis said.

Yeah, the room was pretty much blinding.

"Well, I will see you all later." Rosie said, winking then leaving the room.

"Well she was scary." Zayn said, entering our room, followed by the rest of the guys.

"Oo! You guys have a really good view." Niall said looking out the window. We all went over and looked out the window.

"You can see, like the whole city!" Louis said.

"Wait guys, is that where Erica sleeps?" Liam asked looking down at the shed out side the house.

"Wait... Are we in her room?" Niall asked, looking at us.

"Woah! Rosie just slapped Erica" Louis yelled, pointing out the window.

We all looked at eachother and booked it outside.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! :)

Cayenne :)