Chapter 12.

===Erica POV===

"How about you just sit down, and think. I'll go take Pugs for a walk, k?" Sylvie asked, dragging me to the swing set. I nodded, sitting down on one of the swings.

"Be back in like a half hour." She said, hooking the leash on Puggles collar. I nodded, and leaned back in the swing, making myself go about a foot off the ground. Puggles started barking like crazy and ran of into the woods.

"Puggles!! You little..." Sylvie yelled running after her.

I laughed as I watched her go. She reminded me a lot of Louis. Both funny, and crazy, not a care in the world, trustworthy...

Just kidding. Louis lied.

Jerk.

I am not gonna think about them anymore. They always bring trouble.

Instead I thought about my parents. My mom and I's last encounter.

////FLASHBACK\\\\

"Hey mom!" I said, walking into the room. My mom looked weaker then normal. She looked like death.

"Hey sweetheart. How was your day?" She asked. Her voice barely audible.

"Good! How was yours?" I asked. I had to be strong in front of my mom. Since dad passed away 2 weeks ago.

"Today's my day." She simply stated.

"Huh?" I asked, a little confused. My mom smiled.

"I don't think I will be here much longer." She said.

"No... No.. Mom! You can't go! You have to beat this sickness!" I told her, grabbing her hand.

"I can't any longer. But listen ok?" She asked. I nodded, tears were rolling down my face.

"When I die, I want you to forget about me." My mom started.

"Forget about you? What the heck! How can I forget about you?!?! You are my mom! Dont even get me started on that...." I told her.

"Honey, listen." My mom said. I nodded.

STUPID TEARS!

" I want you to live your life. I want you to take adventures, take risks." She told me.

What? I never take risks, and she knows that.

"Look I know you dont, but I want you to. Just be unique. Live life okay?"

"Yes Mom." I whispered, barley audible.

"Also, I want you to never give up. Whatevers happening, you can beat." I nodded again, not daring to use my words in fear I would sound like I was dying.

"And hun? I want you to fall in love."

WTF?

Fall in love?

No boy has ever looked at me, let alone LIKED me.

"But mom-"

"No buts. Please just try? Okay?" My mom asked. I nodded.

"I love you. You know that?" She asked. I nodded. My mothers breathing started getting very ragged, and she started coughing. This started happening to my dad, about an hour before he died.

"Mom, dont leave me!" I cried, standing up. She took her hand out of mine and covered her mouth. She couldnt stop coughing.

"MOM!" I yelled. I saw her shake her head.

"I love you..." She whispered. I saw her eyes roll back into her head as her coughing stopped.

"Mom?" No answer.

She was gone.

///FLASHBACK END\\\

I didnt notice I was crying. I just looked down and saw tears fall to the ground.

"I love you mom." I muttered.

===Sylvie POV===

I looked at Erica and saw she was still crying.

That poor emotional little girl.

I went up to her and made her stand up. I gave her a hug. I looked into her eyes, which were swirling with emotion.

"I brought someone I want you to meet!" I told her. She looked up at me with tears still in her eyes, but he nodded her head. I looked at Liam. His eyes were wide, and he looked so excited. I looked behind us to see what he was looking at, but saw nothing.

"Liam? Watcha looking at?" I asks him. He didn't answer, he just came straight forward and hugged Erica. Erica looked surprised. Apparently she hadn't seen him yet. She pulled back, to look at his face.

"Crap." She muttered.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love giving you cliff hangers! It makes me happpy :)

DEDICATED TO MY BFF LOGAN!! #loveher... :)

CHECK OUT HER BOOKS PLEASE!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

Anyway, im done.

<3 you all!

CAYENNERS!!