Chaoter the 16th 0.0

Chapter 16

===Sylvie's POV===

"Honey's! We're home!" I heard one of my insane brothers say as he walked through the front door. Most likely Nate. I turned and saw that my assumption was right. Nate was standing in the door, staring at the boys, all asleep on the couch.

"What the.. who are they?" He asked. I shrugged, "Later." I told him. He nodded.

"Hey guys! How was work?" My mom asked from the Kitchen.

"Good thanks!" Aiden yelled, walking in with a bunch of sacks filled with food, "Why did we need all this food anyway... Oh." He said. He saw the boys.

"Why are they..." Nate asked.

"Guys this is One Direction." I told them.

"You mean the gay guys that Liz is in love with?" Aiden asked.

I gave them a warning look.

"Don't call them gay, they'll get mad..." I told them. They nodded, still wondering what was happening.

"You know how Erica is staying with us until she turns 18?" I asked them.

"Wait? Erica's here?" Nate asked. I nodded and pointed to her, squished between Liam and Zayn.

"I didn't even notice her! She looks different." Aiden said, cocking his head to the side.

"Well, she came to stay, and the guys followed. They are all pretty attached to her. Especially Zayn, the guy with the black hair." I told them, " So watch out for him." They nodded at the same time. All three of us had always been really protective of Erica. I was the only one who knew her problem, but I told them, and they hadn't told anyone they knew her secret. Erica doesn't even know, they know.

"We can beat them up, if necessary." Nate said, punching his fist into the palm of his hand.

"Who will we be beating up for you?" Aiden asked me. Huh? I gave him a confused look.

"Which one do you like?" Nate asked me. I scoffed.

"Guys, we all know I'm forever alone. I doubt any of them like me." I told them, glancing at them all. My eyes lingering on... Louis.

"Sure..." They said at the same time.

Aiden and Nate were practically the same person. I mean, they were twins, so of course right? They looked a lot alike, same dirty blond hair, same green eyes, Nate only a little taller, Aiden a little bit buffer, and literally its really scary how alike they are.

The only huge difference is Nate has a huge scar on the side of his face. Aiden had one too, but his was on his back. One time they got into a really bad four-wheeler accident. They still joke about how the tree just randomly appeared out of nowhere, and that when they were out, they met Megan Fox and Taylor Swift and that they all got married.

I know.

I have disturbing brothers.

Aiden handed me three bags (out of the eight bags) of food. I took them and looked inside one, then the other two.

"These are Niall's. I'm surprised he hasn't woken up-" I started, but spoke to soon.

"I smell Nando's!" Niall said, jumping off the ground, on which he was laying. He jumped up and came straight for me, until he noticed the other boys.

"Are you the two that brought this delicious food for me?" He asked. Nate and Aiden nodded, looking at him like he was mental.

Which, he probably was.

"Niall." Niall said, holding out his hand towards Aiden.

"Aiden." He said, shaking it.

"Nate" Nate said, shaking Niall's hand next.

Niall then looked at me, "Soo.... where is my glorious food?" He asked pulling the puppy dog eyes.

Gosh, they were all good at that.

I handed him, his three bags, and he whooped in satisfaction. Aiden laughed and took the rest of the food to put on the kitchen table.

"Yeah ok, go wake the others and eat in the kitchen please!" I told him. He nodded, and started jumping around.

Aww... he looks like a Puppy!

He went and woke everyone up.

Zayn wasn't waking, because he apparently was a really heavy sleeper. When Erica woke up she saw Nate and Aiden, her whole face brightened. They had always been good friends. They were like her older protective brothers.

Even though they were younger than her.

"Erica!!" They yelled.

"Guys!" She yelled back, running into them. They gave her a huge hug. By this time Zayn had awoken and he was glaring at Nate and Aiden.

"Dude, settle down."  Liam whispered. I probably wasn't supposed to hear or see any of that.

Oops.

"Guys! DINNER!!" Niall yelled from the kitchen.

The boys all yelled and screamed as they ran to the kitchen. Even Nate and Aiden.

Erica came over to me, and I smirked.

"What?" She asked.

"Zayn has a crush on you!" I told her. She blushed.

"No he doesn't." She told me, looking towards the ground.

"No, I'm pretty sure he does."

"No, he doesn't."

"Yes, he does."

"No, I highly doubt it."

"Well I'm 99 percent sure he does."

"Whatever." She said, laughing.

"Hey Erica? Can I talk to you?" A voice asked behind us. I turned and saw Zayn.

I looked over at Erica, who nodded.

They stared at me, and I pretended I didn't notice, then I looked up.

"Oh right. I know when I'm not needed." I said, winking at Erica. She blushed again.

That girl.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what does Zayn want to talk about?

Hmmmm

I DONT KNOW EITHER!!

Jk.... I do.

By the way, for those of you who wanted my twitter for who knows why, here it is!: @cayenne_spicey

By the way, this isn't even close to the end of the story... Thanks for bearing with me guys!

:)

hope you enjoyed this chapter, and meeting Nate and Aiden! ;)

<3

CAYENNERS xD