Chapter 22 jahjbabkz

Chapter 22

===Zayns POV===

I heard my phone vibrate and looked over to see that Liam had texted me.

'Ask her man! We won't attack until you ask her out! Text me when you have... ;)'

Dang you Liam.

'Ok... Im asking her right now. Go ahead and attack.'

Alright man, you can do this.

Just ask her out.

The worst that could happen is that she would say no.

Ok, now stop giving yourself peptalks and just ask.

Ok, focus Zayn.

"Hey Erica?" I asked.

She looked over to me and smiled, "Yeah?"

I cleared my throat.

I'm gonna ask her.

"Will you... Erm... Go out on a date with me?" I asked, putting my hand on the back of my neck.

Her eyes widened in shock. She looked behind her, as if looking for a person that I would be talking to. Then she pointed to herself.

"Me?"

I nodded and chuckled, "Will you go on a date with me?"

She still looked shocked, "Are you sure?" She asked.

I nodded again, "Not unless you don't want to... Then I totally understand."

She shook her head very fast, "No! Uh, I mean yes! Eh.. Mmm... Yes. I will go on a date with you." She said, blushing.

I smiled a huge smile, "Great."

"THIS IS THE SIGNAL!!" I heard Harry yell from upstairs. We both bolted up and ran upstairs attacking everyone and making sure we didn't get hit.

Pretty soon, everyone had been hit.

Except for Me.

Oh yeah, and Sylvie.

"You better run pretty boy!" Sylvie said, trying to look intimidating, which she does really well.

"Run Zayn! Run!" I heard Liam yell.

I turned and ran towards our base, Sylvie right behind me.

I took a quick left and ended up in a room I hadn't been in yet. I looked around and saw One Direction posters everywhere. Okay, so this is Liz's room.

Kinda creepy.

I looked in one corner and saw all five of our cardboard cutouts, and got the best idea. I went over and put my cutout in the closet. Then I pretended to be my own cardboard cutout, and stood as still as possible.

Did that make sense?

Probably not, but oh well!

I could hear Sylvie down stairs looking for me.

"I'm gonna find you Zayn!" She yelled, and then I heard her doling up stairs. I tried to stand as still as possible, and I hid my gun begin my back.

Now that I think about it, this probably isn't the best idea.

Sylvie walked in very quietly looking all around the room, not appearing to notice me, standing right there.

Oh goodness.

She crept over to closet by the bed and looked inside, then she turned around and stared right at me.

Don't blink Zayn.