Chapter 19

Chapter 19

===Sylvie POV===

Niall, of course, went straight for the poptarts.

My poptarts.

My chocolate chip fudge poptarts.

Apparently Erica noticed my face, because she thought she would be nice and tell Niall to back away.

Only he didn't.

He must die.

I let out a battle cry and tackled him to the ground.

"AHHHH!!" Niall yelled like a little girl, as he fell to the ground, dropping my poptarts.

"I told you so." Erica said, grabbing the precious food off the ground.

Niall groaned from under my weight. I rolled off him and grabbed a nerf gun, pointing it at his head.

"Never again." I said, as menacingly as possible.

Which apparently I wasn't very good at, because everyone was on the floor laughing.

I got back up, shot each of them with the nerf gun, grabbed a bin of Legos, and went down stairs.

I set the bin on the table, and sat in a chair waiting for them.

'Hey! I just met you, and this is crazy. But here's my number, so call me maybe?"

Was that my phone?

I looked down and noticed that it was.

Louis Tomlinson will pay.

"WHO PUT THIS CRAP AS MY RINGTONE?" I yelled up the stairs.

No answer.

I groaned, but answered the phone because it was Mrs. Helner, LuLu's mom.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey Sylvie, the girls were wondering if they could come back to your house?" She asked me.

Yeah no, Liz and LuLu in the same room as One Direction might just start WWIII.

They both were head over heals in love with Niall.

"Umm... Well right now, we have some really important guests staying over... I don't want to impose, but could Liz sleep over there?" I asked.

"Oh, sure thing sweet heart! I just thought I would ask." She said.

We said our goodbyes, and I hung up the phone.

Now to get a better ringtone.

Not whatever that song was.

I searched through the songs on my phone until I landed on a good one.

I had taken a liking to this song recently.

But if the boys found out...

Eh... hopefully they aren't in the room when my phone rings.

'Your hand fits in mine like its made just for me, but bear this in mine it was meant to be, I'm joing up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks, and it makes no sense to me.'

I started singing with the song.

Ok, so maybe I've heard it more than once.

Sue me.

"You like?"

I turned and saw everyone standing in the doorway.

Louis, Aiden and Nate were smirking, and Liam and Zayn were singing their parts in the song. (Zayn kept glancing at Erica, but I'm not very concerned about that right now) Harry and Niall were dancing all over the place yelling "Sylvie Loves Us!" and Erica was just laughing at them.

"Do you want to die?" I asked them. This time my mean look actually worked, and they stopped.

Aiden cleared his throat, "Lets get down to work."

Everyone set down a bin, and we started.

"What are we gonna build?" Niall asked, looking excitedly at the plethora of Legos.

"TO BUILD A FORTRESS!" Nate yelled.

And we got down to work.

"So where's Liz?" Harry asked.

"She's gonna sleep over at her friends house." I told them. They all nodded.

Aiden and Nate were yelling directions at everyone as we built.

"OUCH!" Erica yelled, falling to the ground.

Zayn and Harry rushed to her side.

"What happened?" Harry asked.