Chapter 14

Chapter 14

===Sylvie POV===

"Louis off the sofa!! You are not an animal!!" Liam yelled.

"But it's really bouncy..." Louis said, pulling the puppy dog face.

"Don't give me that face. This is Sylvie's house, and I don't want you to ruin it." Liam said, turning away. Louis got of the couch an came over to me.

"Pleeeeeeeease....?" He asked. Oh gosh, he has gorgeous eyes.

"If you break it, you have to pay for it." I told him. He smiled and started jumping on the couch again.

The boys would be staying here now. If you wondered why they were staying at a house in the first place, it's because the hotels around here, get stolen from, or broken into so often that they really aren't that safe. Also, no one would really expect One Direction to be staying at house, so that's why they are staying. Also for the past 2 hours they had been trying to yeah me about One Direction, and Erica left about an hour into it. Probably going to my room to play guitar, or write another song.

She writes songs like there's no tomorrow.

Just saying...

'This is your mothers ringtone so you better answer the phone. This is your mothers ringtone so you better answer the phone.'

My phone was ringing.

Crap!! Where is it?

I can hear it but I can't see it.

"Hey mom? What's up?" Louis said. I looked over and saw him, talking on a phone.

My phone.

"LOUIS TOMLINSON YOU GIVE THAT PHONE BACK NOW!" I yelled at him, charging for the phone. He laughed and chucked the phone to Harry.

"Hello love, may I ask who your calling for?" His deep, raspy voice flirtingly says to my mother.

My mother for Heavens sake!!

I charged for him, and before he could throw it to Niall, grabbed it from his hands.

"Mom?" I asked into the phone.

Please don't start yelling, please don't start yelling...

"Who were those boys?" My mom asked. Louis took the phone again.

"Umm, we are men. And One Direction, if you must know."

They really meant it when they said Louis was the sass master from Doncaster.

"Sorry mom, I was just about to call and ask. Umm, when will you be home?" I asked her.

"About 15 minutes." She said, "Explain it all when I come home."

"Where are you?" I asked.

"Grocery store."

"K, sorry see ya in a few." I said to her, hanging up.

"You guys have less then 15 minutes to clean this house up." I told the boys, picking up a potato chip bag.

"Really? You guys can't walk two steps to the trash can?" I asked holding it up,

They all looked over at Niall. Niall looked towards the floor. I sighed an threw it away. I looked around and saw that one of the guys, Liam, and Erica were gone.

I should probably go find Erica.

I walked up to my room and heard voices. I opened the door and saw Erica and Liam.

"Hey guys... The Moms gonna be here in less then 10, so we need your help." They both nodded. Liam went down stairs so I waited for Erica to put the guitar away.

"What were you guys talking about?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"Ohh... Just about our families and how much we miss them..." She said, her eyes downcast. I looked at her and saw her holding back tears. Her family had always been a hard topic.

"Did you tell him about Luke?" I asked her, linking arms. She nodded.

"So you must trust him a lot." I said, descending the stairs. She nodded again.

Luke was her older brother. She never talked about him. Ever. He was 4 years older then her. When she was 8 , he was taken away from her family. He went to war, and about 2 months later, they got the letter. He was MIA. She said it was the most traumatic time for her. Even worse then her parents dying.

But she said moving in with her Aunt and Rosie was a close second.

And you want to know the truth?

She didn't tell me about her brother until 4 months after I met her.

So yes, I'm kinda jealous.

This Liam kid is takin my place.

"Sylvie!! I heard the garage door open!!" Harry yelled to me as I walked into the room.

"Go help my mom get the groceries. She will love you if you do." I told the guys. They all nodded and ran out the door that lead to the garage.

"You need help Mrs. Hughes?" I heard one of them ask. I wiped off the counter top and threw away yet another potato chip bag, when I saw my mom and the boys come in with a bunch of grocery bags.

They set them down on the counter, and Erica came to help me unload all the food into the fridge.

"So why don't you introduce your friends...?" my mom asked, looking at me.

I sighed, "This is One Direction."

My sister walked in. She dropped all the bags she was holding.

"OMG!!!"" She yelled at the top of her lungs.

"Did I mention I have a sister who is obsessed with you guys?" I asked, while Liz (my sister) ran to Louis and gave him a hug.

The boys shook their heads.

"Well... I do. Guys meet Liz."

------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay!! Uploaded!!

#score

Sorry it took forever! I am in a play and tonight's opening night and every night this week we have had 5 hour rehearsals and... Ya.

Anyway, this is a crappy chappie but I just wanted to get you guys something because you have been waiting so long! :)

<3 you all!! And thanksss for sticking with me! Probably won't be able to upload for a couple days, because of the play im in.

Also Sunday all covers are due!! :)

Yayayayayay!! :)

All the covers I have now are amazing! :)

Anyway!!

LOLLTABS!!

CAYENNERS!! *.*