Twenty Six #yabuddy

Chapter 26

=== Sylvie POV===

"Ok guys." I said staring at all the people around me. Everyone was here except Erica, and Liz. Even Harry was here, which was really unusual cause he was usually out with Andra.

"We have been gathered here today to help our lovely Zayn come up with a good first date." Louis said, patting Zayn on the head.

Harry's hand immediately shot up, suprising me. "PICK ME!! OOOO!! PICK ME!"

" Umm... Let's see here." Louis said, looking around like he was trying to choose someone out of a crowd of people, even though Harry was the only one. "I choose... Harry."

Harry smiled, and brought his hand down from the air, "I think they should go to the movies."

"No. You can't talk at movies." I pointed out.

Harry shrugged, "That's always my first date."

"Yeah, but maybe thats why your never in a relationship for long." Niall said. Harry glared at Niall and Niall just started laughing.

"Bring it back in boys." Liam said, slapping Harry upside the head.

"Why me?" Harry asked, turning away from Niall to glare at Liam.

"You were closer. " Liam shrugged. Harry glared at Liam a little longer until Liam turned and looked at me.

"What about a lunch date? Those are easy to talk at, and you can eat food." He said. It was actually a pretty good idea. I turned and looked at Zayn. Zayn shook his head.

"I want something thats fun, but we can still talk at." He said.

"How about bowling?" Niall asked. Everyone in the room simultaneously nodded.

" I for one hate bowling, but Erica on the other hand, quite likes it. " I said.

Zayns eyes brighted up, "Really?" He asked.

I nodded and smiled, "She loves it. But whether she is good at it or not, is a totally different topic."

Louis grinned, "Zayn is the best at bowling. He can teach her how."

"Well then. Case closed." I said, smiling at Zayn.

"That wasn't so hard now was it?" Louis asked Zayn.

"Nope." Zayn said, getting up, "I better go make er... reservations?" He turned and started to walk away.

"Arent you forgetting something?" Louis asked. Zayn turned and looked at him. Louis opened his arms, beckoning for a hug. Zayn did the typical face palm but went in for the hug anyway. Suddenly I was grabbed and pulled into their hug.

What was with these boys and group hugs?

"Thanks guys." Zayn said from my right.

"Sure thing, chicken wing." I said back.

"Speaking of chicken wings do you think your brothers will bring me home some more food?" Niall asked me, closing the fridge, "Theres nothing in there."

"Really? Mom just went shopping yesterday." I said, taking myself out of the hug and looking in the fridge.

And your heart's against my chest, your lips pressed to my neck

I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet

and with a feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now.

"Thats my phone! Find it!!" I yelled, slamming the refridgerator door shut. Everyone nodded, and ran in seperate directions to find my phone.

Except Liam. Liam just stood there, smiling at me.