Chapter 9:*

Chapter 9

===Niall POV===

Since last night, we have been trying to think of where Erica could have gone. We don't knwo her that well, so we haven't really made any progress. It was at least 7am now, and we were all in the living room. Rosie had left for a movie with one of her many boyfriends about an hour ago. Sarah had gone to the hotel at 5 this morning. So right now, it was just us.

"Where do you think she could've gone?" Zayn asked, running his hands through his hair. I laughed. Zayn looked up at me, confusion written on his face.

"You're messing your hair up." I told him. He sighed.

"I dont really care. I just want to know if she is safe."  He told me. I laughed and smiled.

"Havent heard that one before..." Liam said, looking at Zayn like someone had replaced him with an alien.

"WHO TOOK MY ZAYN AND REPLACED HIM WITH AN ALIEN?!?!?!" Louis asked running over to Zayn and slapping him across the face. Liam shook his head an looked at Louis.

"Louis, shut up." He told him. Louis looked at Liam startled.

Erica running away, well it all hit us. She was so nice, and she never complained. She tryed her best and did everything she could. But I guess... she just couldnt handle it anymore.

"That really hurt." Zayn said cradeling his cheek. We all laughed at him for a moment, but then we fell into an awkward silence.

"ERGH! Where is she?" Zayn asked again, standing up and looking out the window.

"Look Zayn, she told us that she was fine. She wouldnt have run away without having a good idea where she was going to go. She even said in her note that she didnt want us to find her. I think she is fine, and as much as I want to find her, she is probably having a much better life then she did here." I told him.

Liam looked at me, "Niall's right." Harry looked at Liam like he was crazy.

"Ya okay, but what if she isnt okay? What if she is out in the middle of the streets looking for some place to go? What if-"

"STOP IT HARRY! Zayn is having anxiety issues or something." Louis said, looking over at Zayn, worry in his eyes.

"Well he's not the only one!" Harry said standing up.

Well our conversation changed from laughing, to moody in seconds. Liam got up and walked to the front door. He started puting his jacket and shoes on.

"What are you doing?" Louis asked.

"I'm going to find Erica. Feel free to come along." He stated, before grabbing his keys and going to his car.

=== Erica's POV===

"WAKE UP! IM HUNGRY!! LETS GO GET STARBUCKS!!!" Sylvie yelled into my ear. I opened my eyes and glared at her.

"ALSO I NEED TO PICK UP PUGGLES FROM THE POUND!!" She yelled in my ear, even though I was very much awake.

"OKAY SYLVIE! AS LONG AS YOU PAY!!"

"HEY! No need to yell!" She said. I groaned.

"Weirdo..."  

"Welllllll whatever I may be, we be leaving in 10. So be ready." She said as she walked out. I nodded and looked around.

Oh. Crap.

"SYLVIE I NEED CLOTHES!!" I yelled to her.

"WELL COME AND GET SOME!"

"PRETTY PLEASE?"