Chapter 29

Chapter 29

===Niall's POV===

"Why the heck was she there! She told me she had a family emergency!" Harry said as we walked into the house and started unbuttoning his dress pants.

"Woah, Harry. Warn a girl." Sylvie said, covering her eyes. I heard Harry sigh, and head upstairs. I looked around and saw the other boys in the room.

Liam's disguise was quite fitting for him. He had on a exercise outfit, complete with a blond wig and a sweatband. We called him a her, but we weren't really sure when we bought the costume.

Louis and I were both dressed up as old geezers, leaving Harry as the geek and Sylvie a blond bimbo, which she pulled off quite well.

Harry came back down stairs with a pair of sweatpants on and pulling on a different t-shirt. He was mad and confused. You could tell by the way he wasn't making eye contact with anyone, and how he was stomping around the house, looking for nothing in particular.

"Ok, Harry. Settle down, and we can talk it out." Liam said, sitting on the couch and patting the empty seat next to him. Harry sighed and sat down. I started to pull off my old man mask when Louis started to talk, "Ok, so Andra said she had a family emergency, but then just an hour later we see her at a bowling alley? What do we need to talk about? It seems pretty straight forward to me." I nodded, and took of my jacket. I looked over at Sylvie as I went to put the jacket in the closet. She was biting her nails staring off into space. Something was on her mind. I tapped her on the shoulder, making her jump but turn and face me.

"What?" She asked.

"You. What's up? You look like you have something on your mind. You can tell us, we won't tell anyone." I told her quickly. I was never good with putting my words right, so I just hoped she would feel comfortable telling us what's happening in her head.

"Yeah ok," she said to me, "Guys. I need to tell you something." She said, turning to everyone. They all turned and looked at her. I nodded to her and she shook her head.

"Ok, so I didn't finish my story." She told us. She waited for an answer, but we just waited for her to continue, "um... Ok. Well I was in the bathroom and I heard her first. She was talking to someone on a cell phone. And better yet, about Erica. She was saying stuff like 'I will. Just give me some more time.' and 'yeah, I'm keeping an eye on them.' And it was just... Weird." She said, looking at us.

"Who was she talking too?" Louis asked. Sylvie shrugged, "I don't know, but I have a slight worry." She said then paused. We looked at her expectantly.

"Well?!" Harry asked. He was getting way too excited.

"I think, don't get mad at me Harry, but I think she was talking to Rosie or Sarah..."

Harry gaped, "...what?" he stuttered.

"How can you be sure?" I asked. I didn't like Andra that much, she seemed a little too fake. But Harry did. When he couldn't have Erica, he went through a stage. His 'fake' stage. He faked everything. Smiles, laughs, hugs, eating. Then when he met Andra. He thought that whoever ran the world sent her to him. He really likes her, and if she was talking to Rosie and Sarah...

"I heard her talking about Erica in a nasty way. She kept saying things like 'I'll get her' and-"

"We know." Liam said, curing her off.

"This doesn't make sense." Harry said, putting his face in his hands and sitting on the couch, "Why would she do that?"

"Guys!" Louis said loudly, making all of us jump, "We aren't exactly a hundred percent sure it was Andra. Sylvie only heard her talking and saw the shoes Andra happened to be wearing when she left here..." He paused for a moment. "But we didn't see a face." I added for him. Louis nodded, "Yeah, lots of people have the same shoes." He said.

Sylvie kept shaking her head, but didn't say anything and left the room. I knew something was wrong, and Louis did too, so we both followed her up the stairs and to her room.

We opened the door to find her pacing about the room, hand on her head.

" What if Erica's in trouble?" She turned toward us abruptly, "We always thought that she would be safe here and that Sarah and Rosie wouldn't care enough to find her." She stopped for a second and looked at Louis, "What if they take her back to their house? Technically they can. She has one month until she's legal. One whole month for them to take her back and ship her away to a boarding school."

I was confused, "Why do Sarah and Rosie care so much?" I asked. Sylvie sighed, "They're jealous. Erica is practically good at everything Rosie can't do, plus the things she can."

"Ok, like what?" Louis asked.

"Like the fact that Erica can sing. Really well. And Rosie can't to save her life."

"Erica can sing?" I asked. Sylvie nodded and smiled, "She's really good too."

"Ok, so Rosie's jealous of Erica and decides to make her life a living hell?" Louis asked. Sylvie nodded, "Yup. That's just how she works."

"Look, Erica probably isn't trouble. We are just taking things too seriously."

"You guys are home!" We heard Liam say from downstairs, "How was it?" He asked.

All of a sudden the three of us were running down the stairs, "Erica! I missed you!" Louis yelled, giving her a hug. Nate and Aiden were home now too, and I saw Liz in the kitchen talking with her mom, and giggling loudly.

"Did you have fun?" I asked Erica. She smiled and nodded.

"Wait? Where's Zayn?" Sylvie asked.

Erica smiled even bigger, "I told him since we live in the same house that he should have to drive around the neighborhood once or twice, just so it's like a real date!"

We all laughed but stopped when we heard the doorbell.

"Night guys!" Erica said, running up the stairs, "see you tomorrow!"

"Yeah! Night!" Sylvie said running after her.

We all crowded around the door when Zayn entered. He was mad. Really mad.

"What the hell Harry?!?" He yelled pushing Harry against the wall, "It was our first date!!"

I was confused as everyone else was.

"Zayn. Settle down." Liam said, pulling Zayn off of Harry.

Zayn pushed Liam off of him and ran into the kitchen, muttering something under his breath, getting a glass of water. When he was done he grabbed his coat, and put the car keys in the pocket.

"I'm taking the car." He muttered, then left and slammed the door.

"What the hell just happened...?" Harry asked, confused and scared. Not mad though. Harry was good at understanding people. He knew he didn't do anything wrong, and Zayn was mad about something not concerning him.

Liz walked into the room from the kitchen, "Harry, did you and Zayn take a test?"

Harry shook his head,"Why...?"

"Well Zayn said you cheated with Erica."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey guys....
It's been awhile hasn't it?
I have been so busy I havent been able to see my family.

A lot of stuff has been going on in my life right now an I'm just really bad I'm back.

Don't worry! I didn't forget about you:)

Thank you all for reading my book! It's not over yet, but I'm pretty sure there might b a sequel... Would you read it?

Also whaddaya think just happened? Sorry it was kind of confusing and his chapter was lame. I just wanted to update!

~Cayenne😔