Chapter 6

===Erica's POV===

I woke up to the sound of banging on the shed door.

"ERICA MAKE THE BOYS BREAKFAST!!" I jumped up and got into some clothes, which today was an old sweatshirt and a pair of Rosie's old yoga pants, that were a little to tight for my liking.

I ran outside and up to the house. I walked into the kitchen to find Liam and Niall at the counter talking about fried chicken wings for breakfast or something like that.

"Hey!!" Niall said, looking at me! I smiled and waved.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I asked them.

Liam shook his head and frowned.

"You are not making us breakfast. We can do it ourselves." He told me getting up.

I shook my head, "I'll get in trouble if I don't." I whispered.

"I don't like this idea... But if we must we must.. Eggs and Pancakes?" Niall told me. Liam shook his head.

"Its fine.. Really. Eggs and Pancakes it is." I told him. He sighed but nodded. I smiled at him and got started.

Harry then walked in with Louis on his back.

"Hey Erica!!" Harry said dropping Louis on the ground and running to give me a hug. I silently laughed and shoved him away.

"You're not supposed to do that... if Sara walked in... She would have my head." Harry frowned but nodded and went to sit by Louis who was still on the floor.

"I really felt the love just then. The floor... It just... Speaks to me... Ya know... It catches me when I fall... It's-" Louis started.

"Shut up Lou." Harry said back to him. I laughed, but quickly covered it up by coughing.

"You okay?" I heard a voice behind me. I turned to see Zayn.

I jumped, "Oh my gosh.. Don't scare me like that!" Zayn laughed and went to go sit down at the bar.

I got out all the pancake ingredients and started to work on my dads old family recipe.

"Is that...?" Harry started, when I brought out the secret ingredient.

"Yes, yes it is. Now stop asking questions." I told him.

I'm actually kinda glad that they aren't talking about last night. I don't really feel like talking about it.

I poured the pancake batter on the skillet, then started making eggs too.

I was mixing the eggs when my locket came loose. It fell off right into the eggs. I groaned and took it out.

"Please don't be ruined, please don't be ruined" I muttered, going over to the sink.

Niall laughed, "Will dropping that necklace in the eggs make them taste like metal?"

I sighed, "No... But it might have ruined the pictures inside." I washed it off, and opened it. The pictures looked okay, just a little wet around the edges.

"Who are they?" I heard a voice from behind. I jumped again.

"You gotta stop doing that!" I told Zayn, putting a hand over my heart.

He laughed and looked at the locker again, "Are they you're parents?"

I nodded.

"You miss them?" He asked. I nodded, holding back the tears. He pulled me into a hug.

"It's gonna be okay..." He told me.

I shook my head, pullin out from the hug. "I seriously doubt it." I muttered. I closed the locket and handed it to Zayn.