Chapter 30.0000

Chapter 30

===Niall POV===

"Um... What?" I asked, completely confused. Harry looked down at Liz, question filled his eyes.

"I need to talk to him." Harry said, moving to go towards the door. Sylvie put a hand out and grabbed his waist before he left.

"Tell us first. Zayn needs time to cool off anyway." Harry nodded and went to sit on the couch. Sylvie and Louis sitting down on both sides.

"Zayn thinks that Erica cheated on him with me."

The room silenced, as we all stared at Harry.

"Wait..." Sylvie started shaking her head, and looked at Louis.

'You didn't do that did you...?" Louis asked. Harry stared at Louis.

"No. I didn't." Harry answered.

"Well this is a mess..." I muttered under my breath.

"What are you going to do about it?" Sylvie asked.

"I have to tell him that whoever put that thought into his mind was wrong."

"Why does everything have to be so dramatic? Can we just not be normal guys again...?" Liam asked.

"Ok everyone. It's time for bed, up." Sylvie said, standing up and putting her hand out for Harry. Harry looked up at her, and you could see the hurt in his eyes. Sylvie grabbed his hand, pulled him up, and into a hug. She pulled away after a few seconds and gave him a reasurring look.

"I'll see you tomorrow guys." She said, turning to the rest of us.

We all nodded and headed upstairs to the room we all shared. I entered first and looked at all of our suitcases, packed and ready to go, since tomorrow we were moving into a hotel.

I took the air mattress closest to the window the length of the wall, and stared out at Sylvie's back yard. I thought about what Liam had said.

Why cant we just be normal guys again? The world would be so much easier.

~*~*~

We were all crowded around the dining room table looking at the food Ana had prepared for us. She hadn't questioned why Harry and Zayn weren't here, but Erica kept giving us all looks. Liz too, but she didn't seem to be as concerned. I honestly had no idea where Zayn or Harry were, and neither one of them returned any of our calls. I tried at least six times last night. Nothing.

"What time do you need to check into the hotel?" Nate asked, once all the food was gone, "Do you need me to drop you off?"

Liam looked at us, and shrugged, "Um... Yeah, would you be ok with that?" He asked. 

"Yeah, it's Saturday. We've got nothing to do." Aiden told us, smiling. The twins also didn't seem to notice the two missing boys.

Without a word, we all stood up, pushing our chairs in and grabbing our plates to wash. Sylvie smirked and grabbed the hose from the sink, squirting it in the direction of Louis and I. I started busting up laughing.

"Sylvie!" Louis yelled, eyes wide. She smirked, and squirted him again. Louis laughed, ran towards Sylvie grabbing her waist and taking the hose from her hand, hovering it above her head.

They were two inches apart, staring into eachothers eyes.

"Ew. This is just like the movies." Liam said, laughing from behind me. Louis immediatly let go of Sylvie and turned around, aiming for Liam. Liam's face turned from a smile, to shock. He started shaking his head and was about to open his mouth when a stream of water hit him in the face. 

"Sucks to suck." Aiden laughed. 

Liam frowned, "Just wait pretty boy." 

"Guys," A small voice asked from under all the commotion asked. We all turned and saw Erica in the doorway.

"Where are the boys?' She asked.

Sylvie sighed, "I have no idea."

"Well why arent they here?" Erica asked. The whole room stopped, and we all looked at eachother. 

"I don't know..." Liam said.

Erica glared, "You're lying. Why aren't they here?" 

"They just wanted to leave." I told her.

" You too Niall? Come on!" She was getting ticked off. 

"Look, Zayn thought that you were cheating on him with Harry, so he left. Then Harry went after him to try and talk to him." Louis spit out.

Erica's mouth was literally on the floor when Louis finished. 

"Who told him that?! I didn't do that, I promise!" She started running her hands through her hair, tears forming in her eyes, " I would never do that..." 

I ran to her side, pulling her in for a hug. She went limp.

"What did I do?" She said, barely audible.

Suddenly I remembered something.

"Trust me Erica. It wasn't you." I whispered. 

I looked over and made eye contact with Sylvie. She was leaning on Louis, biting her lip.

"Andra." I mouthed.

Sylvie's eyes widened, and she put her hand to her mouth.

"Oh my gosh." 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey guys... I know it's been a while (over two months...) and I'm honestly so sorry. I hope none of you hate me! I will be trying to update more regularly now that swim is almost over:) I hope you guys liked this chapter, even though it was kind of short (really short.) I did... It's so cute! Its got LOUVIE!

I honestly ship Louvie more than anything. Like even more than me and Ed. 

But yeah, I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! HAVE A GOOD DAY! DON'T EAT TOO MUCH CANDY YOU WILL MAKE YOURSELF SICK!!!

<3 Cayenne:)