Chapter 34

Sincere POV
*BOOM*
I looked and some people came with gun so I grabbed tianna and Elise and ran towards the jet.

Everybody else was running like hell.

"Move bitch" my big ass body guard said dusting all our stoopid ass. Damn big dude got a set of usain feet on him.

I barley made it to the plane. "Give her to me" my homie yelled out. He grabbed her foot pulling her in and her wig came off.

I tired to catch it but that cat was too swift.

On the other hand, tianna thick ass would've even move.

I put her down and we both running to the plane. I jumped on the stairs grabbing her hand "jump girl I got you" I yelled.

She jumped and damned near got me and her off the plane. "Everybody here" I said looking around.

"Hell naw boy, her wig ain't in this bih" bucci laughed. Damn that's that hurt he ain't have to buss her out like that.

But it was funny though if he had everybody in this bitch laughing.

"Bet" she said started taking this black thing off her head and this girl had a whole undercover brother hair due under that.

"Damn Elise this you" tianna said pulling and going through her hair. She had more than me

"Fuck that I'm glad that shit over with you seen how ugly that nigga was" somebody said.

Nigga was ugly as hell. "Hell naw fuck hat y'all seen this girl knees shaking like hell but she hooked your shit though b" bucci said.

This folks a fool but now that this shit over with....peace is finally here.
-
-
Tianna POV
Whew I'm so glad that shit over with.

Felt like a damn action moving but daddy sincere strong as hell yall 😛 "I heard that" he said.

I swear dude be havin his ears open like a damn deer listen to everything. Really think this bitch bionic "so now that you finna live in peace what you gone do" Elise said.

I don't know what ima do probably open a business or some so I can have a source of income come in cause the money ain't gon last forever.

"When your birthday anyway bitch" she ask.

"Bitch my birthday until next year now I didn't even know last week was my birthday" I said. Ain't nun I can do when other shit cross your mind.

22 years old now.

The plane was quiet so I pulled out my phone finna read wattpad cause I started on this new book called "LOVE" by BabyJoker16 and I got to say.

He/she got some writing skills on them but ima hit y'all back when I touch down.
-
-
-
"Wake up bih let's go" Elise said. I looked and everybody was gone. Starting to think they was gone leave me up here then damn boyfriend wouldn't wake me up.

Started to hate his ass. Let me stop I love daddy

I got off the plane "hold on y'all we got to stay right here for a minute" sincere said looking all serious. I wonder what he mad about.

I walked to him touching but he moved my hand away. "What I do" I said.

He didn't say nun he just went back to his phone. I just opened the car seating on the seat cause I'm not finna do this with him when Ian did shit.

A matte black SUV pulled up and some dude hop out. They was big ass hell on baby then this little ass 4'11 dude hopped out.

They started talking but I didn't pay them no mind.
-
-
Sincere POV
"You got money folk" I said. I was 2 second flat off this bitch ass no cap. How the fuck you gone pull up here with these big ass niggas then might not have my shit.

"Heyy calm down man I got your money and drugs" he said going to the car getting a brief case. "Okay look man I don't have the money but I got the drugs okay" he said with his Mexican accent.

He opened it but something wasn't right bruh. "Here. You don't even have to check it" he said. This bitch think I'm stoopid.

I grabbed the brief case and this bih was heavy. I sat it on the hood of the car and made eye contact with tianna but I didn't pay it no kind.

I pick up the brick and literally it was a fucking brick painted white. I pulled out my gun shoot this nigga first and the rest of my homie shot the rest of the big nigga.

I see tianna hopped out the car. "Bitch you think I'm stoopid folks huh" I said grabbing his little ass.

"Hey man you don't have to do this man" he said.

"Tell that to this bullet and satan bitch. See you in hell" I said shooting him point blank in the head.

"Is you stoopid nigga. You in a air port dummy" tianna said hitting me.

*SMACK*

"FUCK OUT MY FACE" I yelled. I got in my car speeding off out the airport.
-
-
Tianna POV
"He really just hit me Elise" I got crying. I didn't even do anything.

"It's okay come on let's go home. Ima get his ass for that" she said.

We got in the car and sped off.
____________________________________