Chapter 19

2 WEEKS LATER.......
Tianna POV
I heard somebody arguing so I woke up. I tired to move but my damn back still hurt bruh.

"What y'all two arguing about" I said. These two been going at it for two weeks but it was funny when Elise drew a dick on his face a week ago.

I manage to lift up and see Elise looking like a wet ass rat. "This nigga pour some cold ass water on me" she said.

"What I was sleep" he said tryna look innocent. I know he did it.

"I got you bitch better watch out" she said walking out the room.

She gone get his ass good and I got to see that but now that the job finished I can go buy me a new condo and get straight. "Your back still hurt" he asked me.

I nodded.

He tired to turn me over. "Nigga be careful damn" I said

This nigga grabbing me so damn aggressive which I liked a lot. "I'm finna go over kaylen's" Elise yelled out going out the door.

She better not get in no trouble late at this night.

Sincere took off my shirt and bra. "What's that" I ask him. He went into his suitcase grabbing a bottle.

"Calm down its healing lotion I use it all the time" he said. If he knew he had some to help me why not tell me then.

Well I am kinda mean.

He got on top of my thighs squirting that lotion on my back. "Aye nigga that's cold as hell" I said laughing.

"It's supposed to be cold. If not then it don't work" he said. He began rubbing it in massaging my back as well.

"So look I know we don't know each other like that but I'm selling to get to know you. I'm sorry about the other when I was shaking. I just needed some drugs but I'm risking the chance not to take any" he said.

He was explaining and explaining and I was getting where he came from. He told me about his pass and everything y'all.

And I did the same. This was our first conversation....well one of these first conversation about each other. "Can uu go lower" I ask him.

This shit felt so good but it hurted a little but mostly felt good.

The boy go some magical hands.

"I'll take you on a date tomorrow if your back feeling better" he said.

He was steady talking but I didn't hear some of it cause he was putting me to sleep with this massage.

"Yea that will be straight" I said then I feel straight back to sleep.
-
-
Elise POV
I knocked on the door and nobody came to the door so I knocked on the window.

I seen a pair of big ass eyes through the blind eyes. The door finally opened "oh Wassuh my bad I was sleep" kaylen said.

He had his shirt off and in his boxers. He didn't have abs and shit. He had a little fat on him but it looks sexy on him.

"Oh I can come back other time" I said.

"No no you straight you must staying the night" he said.

"Umm umm umm if you want me too I can just don't have any clothes with me" I said. I was scared to say no cuz he might be crazy.

He went in his clothes and go a big t shirt for me. "I'm thirst" I told him.

My mouth was dry as hell "the kitchen is down the hall. I only have pineapple juice" he said. I walked to the kitchen getting the juice and when I turn around his living was deep of niggas sleeping everywhere.

Bruh it was a nigga sleep on the table where the lamp at. "Who you" one of them said and I took off running to to kaylen.

"Slow down she with me folk" kaylen said to this big dude. His fat ass move fast

"Umm I'll sleep at the bottom and uu can sleep at the top" he said. Damn I want to cuddle but we all don't get what we want.

I took off all my clothes putting in the big shirt. I had to take that bra off cause damn my tiddies couldn't breathe.

I would take off the panties but this ain't my house to be doing that. "I heard that girl. You can take them off to let your you know breathe I have no problem" he said.

Naw I'm still not gone do it cause I don't know this nigga like that he might try and do some and ima have to kill him.

And all his homies in that living room.
____________________________________