Chapter 21

Tianna POV
Sincere pulled up to Bruster's Real Ice Cream. I'm glad we came here cause I been craving ice cream this morning.

"Wait hold on close that door" sincere said. He got and walked to my side to open my door.

"Boy you funny" I giggled.

I was walking fast as hell to get inside this place but guess who I met at the door. "Elise what you doing here" I ask her.

"With kaylen he said he was talking me out on a date then to the park". What the hell sincere said the same thing to smoke that weed my grandma had stashed.

"Woahhhh. Where you come the trunk" sincere said to Elise.

"Boy get your acorn shell built ass on" Elise said.

Oh shit.

"Girl ya got damn....long spoon booty ass. Luh ass chin. You got a chin like candice from phinese and Fred" he said.

"You penguin feet built bitch" she said. I had to laughed cause his face expression had me dead.

"Hold folk don't be joking here dem little ass fubu x twinkle toes. Big ass huggie duper's on ya feet" kaylen said joking balenciaga's.

I damn near went weak. His balenes was fye though

I like the mint green color "fuck it Ian got no come back from that" sincere said.

They trippin.

I went inside the ice cream shop standing in line when some hoe just bump "excuse you bitch" she said.

"Nawww excuse you hoe, you bumped me dat fake ass Gucci purse" I said. She shook her head and walked off.

Better get to moving before ya get stomp out in this bitch the fuck. "Yea let me the banana 4x supreme" sincere said ordering for us.

Shit I wanted my own but dats ok though.

Elise tried to order but kaylen cut her off when she said me. "We gon get the brownie fudge sundae with extra chocolate chips" he said.

Oop...I guess her daddy got it right. I can tell she was getting turned on from that shit cause she came and sat down at the table and crossed her legs.

I do the same thing. "girl you okay" I ask her.

"Yeah dat nigga is my biggest turn on" she said.

Told y'all.

"This morning he gave me some fye as head that had me running like usain bolt" she said.

I laughed.

That's how it be sometime but sincere ain't ate my purl yet well ima try tonight though but this our first date so no I change my mind.

I'm not giving anything up. Not on the first date but some head sounds nice as hell though.

I'm scared to do it cause what if he cheat on me or some happen. Fuck it ima go for it but if he hurt me or cheat I'm killing him.

"Here you go wifey" sincere said.

I laughed. Okay now he took it there "what's funny" he said with a straight face.

"Look I got you a promise ring" he said pulling the box out his pocket. I stop laughing then

He opened it and it was the most beautiful ring I seen. He grabbed my hand putting it on me "aww so you promise you won't do me wrong" I said.

How he knew my ring size but anyway.

" yes I promise" he said. Damn he better keep his word cause in my mind I was close to GTD up.

Everybody started leaving and we was they only ones in here but I been seeing the same car pass by but this time it stop in front of the ice cream shop.

"Y'all who dat" I ask. A nigga hop out with a ski mask on.

Sincere and kaylen flipped this big ass table over and they started shooting.

*PEW PEW PEW PEW*

I hear Elise over there really laughing I mean straight goofy ass girl. "What the hell they shoot ling with skittles and M&M's" she said. Had that shit had me dead.

"Dont ever bump into me bitch" I hear a voice say and it was that bitch that bumped into me.

We hear the car zoom off. "Oh we got to get me.skittle shooter" sincere said. How the hell you crack jokes at a time like this.

They goofy as hell.
____________________________________