Chapter 8

Tianna POV
"Shalisa come outside and help me with this boy" I hung up the phone. Ughh he really got to slow down on these drugs like dead serious.

"Damn he look fucked up" Shalisa said. I'm finna Superman punch this bitch.

I grabbed his arm pulling him out the car. "Come sincere you have to walk now. Is you gone help" I said to this girl.

She act so slow man. We got to have a talk tonight about this and her, We made it and this boy heavy as hell.

"Come on now sincere you have to walk tot the room" I said. I let him walk to the room by hisself but he made it.

"Now you little girl we need to talk about some things" I said sitting on the sofa.

"Okay where you came from ? And I know you lied about being in real estate, and tell me what you know" I said.

She acted like I didn't know. I have connection and my ways of finding out. "I lived in Ohio and yes I'm not in real estate but I told you all I know before" she said.

"What you really do then shalisa"

"Damn okay, I'm the biggest female drug dealer in Ohio but I came down here. There happy". I'm shocked cause I would've never expected that.

"Well I do the same but I don't know about being the biggest drug dealer out here but everybody know me" I said.

We just sat there talked and laughed until I heard a thump coming from the back. We got up and this nigga in the floor laughing.

"Aye folk I just seen Patrick smoking with a goat" he said.

"Help me get up I'm sleepy" he said with his hand out. I know shalisa ass ain't finna help cause she left. I grabbed his ass and helped him up.

"Boy you heavy man" I said.

He just jumped on my bed like this sky zone or done shit. "Boy get done before I punch you Chris tucker looking ass.

"Ight folk"
"Come here tho"

I walked and sat down where he was. "You know your beautiful" he said and I instantly got butterflies.

"Boy stop it but thank you" I said. He started rubbing my thigh Going higher.

"Boy move and stop tryna touch my pussy" I smacked his hand. This boy is hell man

I told his ass to go to sleep and I left the room. Looks like ima be crashing on the sofa after I shower.
-
-
I got out the shower going to lay down on the sofa. "Tianna come lay with me" I hear sincere say.

"No. I don't even know you like that" I said. He was looking good as fuck with his shirt off standing like that.

I got up and checked on shalisa and she was sleep. I cut the lights off and went to get in my bed but this nigga high as hell. After today he not taking no more drugs.
-
-
I'm laying down feeling safe as hell. You know how y'all sleep but you woke at the same time.

I woke up and seen that sincere had his arm around me and I tired to move til I felt some hard on my butt so I grabbed it.

"Uhh Uhh girl don't grab dick" he said. Damn this man thick but I got going to the bathroom.

"Tianna where your ass at and it's a man in your bed" I hear shalisa yelling but my stoopid ass almost fell asleep on the toilet peeing.

I walked out the bathroom. "Boy your stoopid skinny leg ass. How you got some skinny ass legs and some big ass Dino feet" shalisa said.

Sincere pointing at me to get her. "What he started with me talm bout I'm skinny as hell" she said. No cap one things about this girl, she will joke your ass all day.

I smelt food so I went in the kitchen and it was a whole breakfast on the table. I grabbed me a plate fixing everything.

"Fat ass" I hear shalisa say.

"So bitch you need to eat. Cabinet handle built hoe" I said walking out and she gone laugh.

"Ight ima let that one slide cause Ian got no come back" she said.

I'm eating when this boy came rushing in here. "Bitch of y'all come here like y'all going to the back" he whispered.

I got up doing what he said. "Get down"

He pepped around the wall telling use somebody watching us. I didn't believe him until my lights shut off.

I turned around and seen a nigga tryna get in my slide window in my room. How the hell he get in the balcony though.

I told them and we decided we finna jump his ass. He got to where my bed was and shalisa right now crossed his shit.

"Damn he out cold. Where you learn that" sincere said taking off his mask.

What the fuck I seen this dude around before just can't remember where. "Ight y'all go get me a chair so I can tie his ass up in it" sincere said.

He sounding all daddish and shit right now. It's turning me on.
____________________________________