Chapter 13

🔥👆🏾
____________________________________
Tianna POV
*THUMP*
I woke up quick cause I heard a thump noise. "Sincere get up and go checked that" I shook him.

"Mann no I'm sleepy. Put that pussy on me" he said. This boy get on my damn nerve with that shit. Ima just get up and see my damn self.

Talm bout put that pussy on me and when I do he better break my shit in good to. I don't need to be walking the next day at all.

I opened the door and it was dark as hell. I went by the stairs and seen shadows moving around. I went back in the room and grabbed my glock.

"Sincere say get ya stoopid ass up alright. Somebody down the stairs bitch" I kicked his stoopid ass. I swear if this boy drink any more of that shit or take any drugs.

Ima kill him.

"Ahhh damn man" he said fighting the covers. He grabbed my glock going down stairs and when he turned on the light they all just looked at me and him.

"Who the fuck is y'all" sincere and then he went to shooting. He hit bout 4 niggas but the rest ran

"Go upstairs and get my phone" he said.

I want to see who the people is. "NOW TIANNA" he yelled. Damn daddy okay no need to yell.

I ran and grabbed his phone giving it to him. I walked to the body's and I recognized all of them these was the same people that was at my condo with my so called mother.

"Ight get everybody down here now" sincere said hanging up the phone.

"Let's go it ain't safe here" he said. Damn we leaving again.
-
-
Shalisa POV
"Ahhhh fuck girl this pussy tight as fuck I'm finna bust"

I was enjoying this little piece of dick I'm getting ain't shit can ruin this. I might just keep him for when I need dick.

"Nigga you better not bust in me" I told him and before I said it he did anyway.

Damn these niggas pull out game weak as fuck. If I say don't nut inside me then that means when uu finna nut pull out it ain't that hard to do.

"Sorry girl your shit was wet and sticky" he said. Well....not to brag 😝 but this shit way to good not to brag on.

I got going to the bathroom to take a birth control pill. "So where you finna go" I ask him.

"Home to my wife" he said and my damn ears almost fell off. This nigga had a wifey the whole time.

I don't fuck with nights like that cause I'm not a home wrecker. I walked him to the door. "Aye" I said.

*BOOP*

I punched his stoopid ass right in the noise. "Next time tell somebody you got a wife bitch" I slammed the door.

Shit don't make no since then you just nutted inside me. Dumb ass nigga

*BUZZZZ BUZZZZ BUZZZZZ*

I hear my phone vibrating and it was Shalisa calling.

But it's 2AM. "Hello" I said.

"Get out your condo now we coming to pick you up" she yelled and hung up. Shihh I went and out on some clothes and my shoes making sure I got everything.

10 minutes later Tianna came bussing in. "Let's go mama is after us now. The plan gone have to happen right now" she said.

"My niggas already down at the beach" the boy said.

"And my crew down there as well" tianna said.

I'll call my people and get them ready but I just got to ask....."is y'all fucking or what" I said. They both looked at me then each other.

"Never mind" I said going out the door.
-
-
Sincere POV
I'm driving to the beach so we can do this and get it over with cause folks need to stop coming after my girl.

She look so beautiful sleeping. Damn I might just tie down with her "aye boy you fucking my sister" the girl in the back said.

"Nope we not fucking, just talking" I said.

"Sleeping in the same bed with your clothes off and shit. Yea ok talking. You better smash that boy and cuff that" she said.

How the hell she know this. "Yea she tell me everything nigga" she said.

Noise raccoon. I pulled up to the breath and seen 3 crew deep out here I shook tianna awake and we go out the car. "Think about what I said boy I see you looking at that ass" her sister said.

That girl is crazy but right I'll think about it.

"Aye say listen up. Y'all got your gear and shit so let's do this ima send y'all the lotion to where we going. Split up and when uu get there don't go until my signal" tianna said.

Damn and she can make moves too. That's wife material

I think I'm love.

"Damn girl you making demands like that" I said. She came up hugging on me.

"Just in case we don't make it back. I like you" she said. Damn she like a nigga.

"You my girl and of course we gone make it back" I said.

She crazy if she think we ain't coming back.
____________________________________