Chapter 5

A WEEK LATER 9PM......
Tianna POV
I haven't heard from that boy ever since that day I pulled up to his house.

"Heyy Tianna you heard me" shalisa said snapping at me. I really didn't hear nun she said.

"I said do you want to call in some to eat" she said

"Yea yea you can...do....that"

All I could think about was this boy. I don't even k is his name cause I didn't ask "I'll be right back finna go make a run" I grabbed my keys going to my car.
-
-
I pulled up to his house it looked dark as hell. I went to the door twist the knob and it was open so I decided I walk in.

"HELLLLOOOOO"

Nobody didn't say nun back. I walked up stairs and look around

All the doors open besides one so I opened it. He was on the floor shaking, crying and mumbling "mama help me".

Y'all this shit said bruh. "Come on I'm finna get you some help" I said tryna get him up

He sat up. I got the blanket off the bed rapping it round him. "Take your time and walk" I said helping him down the stair.

I'm finna take him to a rehab facility. Luckily I know some people who work at a good one and not these cheap one who don't help you.

We got in car and drove off.

CALLING ZUZU......
"Heyy girl zuzu you working tonight" I ask her.

"Yea Wassuh"

"Well I have this boy with me and he need some serious help you think he can come in like now I'll pay for everything" I said.

"Yea what's his name so I can write him down" she ask me. I don't know his name

I looked at him and he had a name tattooed on left arm. "Ummm can you run the name sincere blacks in the system right quick I think that's his name" I said.

"Hold on........umm he got chin hair, light skin, bushy eyes brows"

"Yea that's him. We pulling up now" I hung up the phone. I stop and got out the car going to his side.

"Come on sincere let's go" I helped him out the car and we walked into the building.

"Okay i got him from here"

"Ok thank you zuzu I owe you" I said running back to my car driving off. I really hope he be okay I'll come see him tomorrow.
-
-
I got out the car heading to my condo. I walked threw the door and saw the food on the table so I opened the bag started digging in.

But where this bitch shalisa at though. I got up going to my room and she wasn't there.

I heard a bump in my hallway closet. I ran in the living room grabbing my gun out my jacket.

I opened the closet and my damn eyes couldn't believe it.

She fucking the delivery man in my closet yall. "What the fuck. Get your big nasty ass out my closet" I hit his ass with my gun on the shoulder.

"And then you dick little. Hold on I'm finna shoot this kindergarten dick ass nigga" I went to my jacket to get the clip.

Before I could he ran out.

I looked at this bitch. "What I needed some dick" she said.

"But the delivery man and his dick was small" I said liking at her stoopid.

"I don't care besides I can't take no big dick anyway my pussy small as hell" she said. "Look at me bitch I'm skinny as shit" she said.

I just laughed and sat down enjoying my food. "Ain't even get to cum yet" she said.

This bitch mouth ain't got no filter. "What"

"You heard me. You could've waited a little more longer. I was getting there. You must ain't had no dick in a while" she ask.

Hell naw. I haven't had no dick since my senior year of high school.

Ian giving this kitty up again. If a nigga hit this pussy he staying with me forever and let him try to leave me and see how he gone be missing.

"No, not since senior year of high school"

"Bitch really"
"You just don't know what you messing"

They way she sitting explaining it. It made me think about the boy again.

"I'm telling you dick is everything. Sometimes it will have you acting out and going crazy" she said.

Maybe so........
____________________________________