Chapter 3

Sincere POV
I woke up this morning feeling good as hell. After I took that medicine it knocked me straight out. I got to go the trap today though.

"Man get your goofy ass out the bed" bucci busted in my room. This nigga ain't got no respect fa shit man.

"Biggs have you heard of knocking" I said. He acted like he ain't me but ok next time I shoot his ass and say it was a accident.

I got out the bed grabbing for my lean drinking the whole cup. I see shorty from the hospital text me last night.

I opened the message and it was a pic of a big ass wet spot and panties. The message said "this what happened because of you".

How the hell I did it. She must be having dreams about me or some , hell yeah she had to but that gone have to wait cause I got to pee like hell.

I started pissing and after I got done the whole water was red.

I don't pissed out blood. Time to go back to the doctor early in the morning. I put some clothes on and ran downstairs.

"Aye y'all Ian coming to the trap today ima be at the doctors folks" I said running out the my car speeding off. It's 11 in the morning and bad shut already happening.
-
-
"The doctor is ready to see you mr.blacks room 224" she said and I grabbed my papers. I hope ain't nun major wrong with me man.

I'm scared y'all. Pray for me I'll stop being mean

"Oh your ass again. What's wrong with you nie" the girl said. Man Ian got time for her this morning.

I gave her the papers.

"You pissed blood. What the fuck you do boy" she said. I just explained to her that I took the pill with my lean.

"You big ass dummy" she said.

"And big ass bold head mocking bird"

"Whatever. You was supposed to drink water with the pill boy" she said writing some down. She gave me the paper and told me to wait here.

Her ass was fat in them pants. I need to hit that....

Five minutes later she came back. "Look nigga take these with water and don't drink no more of that shit you be drinking" she said.

"Can I get your name" I said.

"It's Tianna now go"

She so damn mean her car smoke breath ass. I walked out the hospital going to my car taking one of the pill with water.

That water tasted funny, tastes like cardboard.
-
-
LATER ON THAT DAY.......
Shalisa POV
HEYYY !!! my name is shalisa loves and I'm Tianna sister.

She don't know or know that im her sister. We split up when them child protective service people took us from our grandma after she died when we were just baby's.

We were little babys when this happen and now that I found her I'm going to pay a visit. I'm so happen to see her though.

I been threw hell to find this girl.

I pulled up to the hospital I think she work at. I walked in and saw the lady at the desk. "Ms.loves you was just back there" she said.

Yep she work here. "I'm her sister you know which room she in" I ask. She told me the room number and I got really nervous cause I haven't even seen her as a baby.

I peeped around the corner of the wall and there she was so I walked up to her. "The fuck, back up bitch and why you look like me" she said.

She mean.

"Umm my name is shalisa loves and I'm your sister" I said hesitated.........
____________________________________