Chapter 23

Tianna POV
Damn I hate that I'm in this hoe but she got what she deserved. "Heyy baby you okay" I hear my grandma say.

She always here when I need her.

"Yeah just tryna figure things out. I need help grandma just this one favor" I said.

"Yes baby" she said taking a puff from her heavenly blunt.

"Get me out of here. She got what she deserved grandma so please help me out of here I was supposed to get some lips today" I said.

Damn man his lips was look wet and sexy when he was here. FUCK BRUH

"I got you baby but this is a one time thing" she said
"Get you some sleep" she said disappearing. Some dusty ass zebra built bitch gone come and tap me.

"Heyy you in my spot. You either let me get that pussy or move" she said. This bitch gay

"Umm Ian moving and you ain't getting shit this way so get the fuck out my face before I beat ya ass. Dumb way" I said getting in her face.

She had the nerve to push me so I *BOOP* right in her shit. "Tianna what you doing stop beating folks up" my grandma came through the wall and left.

She started with me.

I layed right back down going to sleep and let that bitch get up and do some.

Ima check that bitch face across the wall.
-
-
"Baby wake up here he come" my grandma said running back. I was confused on what she talm bout.

"Tianna loves you free to go. There was no evidence that you did it and the witness died from a overdose" the FBI said.

Damn king von was right. No face No case.
(RIP VON 🕊❤️0️⃣)

I walked out the building like it was just a regular day. "Thank you grandma" I said to the sky and started walking.
-
-
I walked through the front door and seen Elise laying on the floor in the living room. "Elise get up bitch" I said.

"Man tianna get the fuck out my face your flat skillet booty as-What the hell" she jumped up jumping on me.

She started kissing on my face and shit. "Uhh Uhh Bitch move" I dropped her ass.

"Damn hoe. A bitch miss you and this how you act" she said getting up.

"Where sincere"I ask. She told me he went to kill his home boys.

Fuck that I'm going to his mother house. I did my research on him when we was going to kill my mama and now I know he the only child.

Ima take his mama away from him cause how you gone be with my sister then snitch on me.

That mean you was up to some the whole time. "But the police told me the witness was dead" I said.

"Yea" she said. She don't know hell. She need to stay of that weed. "Where your keys" I ask her.

I went and grabbed them off the counter cause I need to stop him.

And I son I got the road this nigga was walking with a choppa in broad daylight like people won't lock his ass up.

"Sincere get in the car now" I said. He got in and his eyes was low as hell and that shit broke my heart that he did any drug cause I want him to better himself.

"Sincere are you high" I ask him and he didn't even say nun. I just drove off back to the house.

I just don't know what to do now man.
-
-
I hurried and parked the car in the drive way getting out slamming the door. "What the fuck you slamming the door for" he said.

But I keep walking going inside the house. "I know you fucking hear me talking to you" he said grabbing my arm.

"Get the fuck off me sincere don't touch me" I went in the room closing the door and he came right behind me.

He better get the fuck out my face.

"I ducking trusted you not to take no more drugs but you seem to don't fucking listen but when your ass die then what sincere" I said with a face full tears.

"There's no way to help me tianna this just me man. Maybe I don't want no fucking help Ight" he said yelling at me.

I don't know why he yelling at me like I'm in the wrong here. I didn't make the promise not to do the drugs anymore.

"I try sincere" I said.

"No man you can't me tian-you know what fuck your tianna" he said walking out.

I heard the front slam and that's when Elise came in. "Come here" she said holding me. I couldn't do nun but cry over this.

I care about him so much. I don't know how

I don't know why.

I just do.
____________________________________