Chapter 9

Sincere POV
*SMIGGY SMACK*
"Wake your bitch ass up pussy" I smack his goofy ass again. He look at me with a devil stare like he scaring some.

Must don't know me.

"Who sent you bitch" I said.

"Don't worry about it punk, take me out this shit so I can finish the job" he said tryna break loose. I don't know where he think he going.

"I got it" Tianna sista said. She grabbed this mane dick and shit.

"Tell us who THE FUCK WENT YOU"

"Ok ok ok. Sharonda loves" he said. Who the fuck is that Ian never heard that name before but I see Tianna and her sista looked at each other.

They must know then. "Who's sharonda y'all" I ask them.

"Umm our mother" her sista said. How in the he'll you have your own mama tryna kill you and this nigga cranked under pressure too quick his bitch ass.

Sissy ass nigga.
-
-
Shalisa POV
I knew that bitch was up to something when she came here.

I bet she came here just to find out where we really was. I still haven't told Tianna that she was after me years ago and wanted us both dead.

When she first came to me, she was talking about building a relationship and all that but come to find out she was plotting on me.

That's why I came down here with Tianna to warn her. "Go pack up all your clothes and stuff we leaving" that boy said.

My stuff was already packed so ima help Tianna and ima break it off with her about what's really going on.
-
-
Tianna POV
I can't believe this shit.

I have to leave my house cause my own mother is tryna kill me but why I never did anything to her. This some fucked up shit bruh.

I love my little home. "What Tianna" I said when she walked in. I'm really pissed right now.

"Umm I know you don't like this but she was after me and I came down here where you was" she said.

I stopped packing. "What you mean. You with her or some" I said boldly. She better not be up to no sneaking shit cause I have the bitches took out in a minute.

"No I'm not. She was tryna kill me, when she first came to me she was talking about building a relationship and shit but she was plotting on me the whole time" she said.

"Why didn't you tell me this before shalisa the fuck dude" I said. I knew she knew some more than she was telling me.

"And my real name is Elise not shalisa" she said.

Oh my god so she just full of surprises now like this shit cool or some. "Man bruh get out my room right now shalisa or Elise whatever just get out" I told her.

I don't even want to look at her face. "You ready Tianna" sincere came in.

"Man get out I come when I do" I said.

"The fuck" he came walking fast to me grabbing my throat once again.

"You better loose that attitude cause that shit don't scare nun this way" he said. I could tell he was off some drug but this boy just don't get enough.

Where he getting this shit from ?? He pushed me down on the bed "now get the fuck ready" he said.

Damn I like when he controlling 😩. Don't y'all females love when a nigga get in control cause that's a turn on for me.

I hurried and got down packing. "Need help" she said. I didn't even say nun I just walked pass her.

"I don't see why you mad at me, you think I ask for this shit NO" she yelled. The nerve this bitch got.

"You come down here and don't tell me shit first off. You lie. Then you knew she came down here to kill us and didn't say shit. Bitch" I said pushing her.

She got back up and left my stoopid goofy ass. I been waiting to whoop a bitch ass sista or not. "Come on bitch" she said.

I ran up throwing punches.

"Y'all chill out" I hear sincere say. She grabbed my hair so I grabbed hers.

We both just throwing hands. Sincere grabbed me and I swung on his ass. "LET ME THE FUCK GO TIA" she yelled out. I don't know but she got really mad and punched me dead in the eye.

Which made madder.

"Get ya ass over here" sincere said grabbing me off her.

"You know what I tried to come here but it's hard talking to somebody you never meet and not use to" she walked out cry with her bags.

She right we only meet 4 or some days ago. Damn now I feel bad I don't know nun she really been through besides her getting rape by her foster dad.

"You didn't have to fight that girl" he said.
"Come on let's go".

I grabbed my bags and he grabbed some and we left.
____________________________________