Chapter 6

Tianna sista shalisa in the MM 😌
____________________________________
Tianna POV
I woke early this morning and it's raining like hell.

My nipples hard and shit.

"Where you going" shalisa ask me.

"Somewhere I'll be back and next time you sleeping in the other room and not with me" I said.

This bitch got up in the middle night taking all her clothes off saying it hot. The air was sat on 68 last night cause I like it cold when I'm sleep.
-
-
"Heyyy zuzu Bitch. Where the dude at" I walked in.

I followed her to his room and he looked fine to me. "Be careful cause he knocked manman out this morning" she said.

"Damn not manman" I laughed. I walked into the room and he didn't bother to look up.

He probably mad as hell with me. "Why the hell you bring me here" he said.

"Umm cause I thought you need help. What I saw was crazy" I said. He must don't know that his ass was shaking bad.

"If I wanted your help I would've asked bitch" he said.

Okay that's the last time gone call me a bitch. I put my purse down and closed the door to lock us in here.

He got me fucked up.

I grabbed my gun from out my purse "call me bitch one more time and see what happen" I told him. I'm ready for him to say it so I can shoot this bitch.

This room sound proof to.

"Bit-OKAY GIRL DAMN"

"Listen here I'm just tryna help your stoopid ass cause you need. I spent 2 grand to get you the top help in here so bitch accept it" I told his ass.

He got me fucked up. He lucky I'm even nice to his ass. "But you don't even know me like that"

"I don't have to know to get you help dude. I'm finna go boy" I said walking to the door befo her grabbed my arm.

"Can I get some pussy before you leave" he said and I thought I heard a damn echo in here.

"Boy hell no. They gone gone bring your phone in here. Better watch porn and beat it cause if you hit this you staying with me" I said.

"Maybe I want to" he said. I don't got time for this boy playing and shit. We don't even know each other and he talking about getting some pussy from me.

Shihhh call me a fat kid on a diet cause you ain't getting no sweets from me. "See you Friday nigga" I said leaving.
-
-
"Yooo shalisa I'm home" I said. She was on the sofa eating my fruit roll ups. "Bitch give me my shit. You crazy".

"Naww you crazy coming in here smelling like dogs and mud. Go take your ass a shower cause your ass fell asleep last night" she said snatching the box from me.

This bitch tryna call me stank or some. "Umm bitch I don't stink either way so cool it" I said.

"I know you smell like strawberries tho" she said. Y'all my sister is weird and crazy as hell. I think she on drugs.

I went in my room locking the door. I put my hair up and stripped out my clothes.

I stood in the mirror and looked at my body. I'm think as hell and my coochie fat but anyway I turn the shower on and hopped in.
-
-
I got done going straight in my room grabbing my towel off my bed. "Damn" I heard a nigga voice and it was dude.

"Boy what the hell you doing here" I wrapped the towel around me quick.

"I escape to come see you" he said. Awww but hell no he supposed to be getting help. Wait shalisa here so how the hell he get in here.

This nigga a criminal.

"I'm taking you back after I get done putting on my clothes. Get the fuck out boy" I said pushing him out.

"It's sincere motherfucka" he said. Yea yea whatever with that all white shit on looking like you repair light bulbs.
-
-
Sincere POV
Man this girl trippin. I'm not tryna stay in that hell whole she gone have to get me out of there ASAP. I'm a grown as man, I can make my own decisions.

Who the hell this girl sleeping on the sofa. Her booty fat ass hell but she skinny as hell. Ain't my type "the fuck who you" she said waking up.

"Umm I just came here to fix the bathroom Umm toilet" I said.

"Naww nigga I seen you before you ain't tricking me. I might be sleep but Ian slow" she said getting up pulling a knife from behind her.

What the fuck is she the secret ninja or some shit. Where that knife came from. "On folks , you got to do this" I told her.

"Naww nigga you want to rob my sista so I'm finna cut your ass" she said.

"Aye what you doing shalisa" Tianna said. Where save by the thick one.

"Oh nun I'm finna take out the trash right quick" she said walking closer to me.

"Get her Tianna"

"Shalisa no. Come on boy your scary ass" Tianna pushed me towards the door.

We walked down to the entrance and got to her car. "You this my day off" she said.

Man Ian finna go bck there. "Ima grown ass man Ian going back there" I said.

She laughed.

"You act like a hard headed ass boy" she said. I grabbed her throat quick as hell

"Don't ever say that shit again. Understood?" I said in her ear.

"Ummm yes sincere move now before you start some" she said cranking up her car driving off.
____________________________________