Chapter 36

Tianna POV
I woke up in the hospital but how the hell I get here. When I tired to get up I was hurting so bad but I got to get out of here cause he brought me here.

Probably lied about what happened to me so I need to get out of here. I started taking the little sticker things off me "Wait wait wait ms.loves" The doctor came in.

"Where you going you can't leave" he said. I looked in the mirror and saw my face all bruised up and my jaw swollen.

Ima kill him.

"All go get the person that brought you here" he said leaving the room. I started taking the things off me fast cause I don't want to see his face.

I see this this dude walked in and I don't recognize him but my sister walked in behind him "we getting you out of here" she said.

"She can't leave ma'am" the doctor said.

"I'm checking her out so get the fuck out my face" she said brushing past him.

But I'm in so much pain to be tryna walk man. "Who are you" I ask the man that was standing there.

"Umm I'm a friend of Elise" he said. She came in with some papers telling me to let's go but I was moving really slow.

"Wait can I at least tell her what's wrong with her" doctor said.

"She suffered injuries to her head and ummm" he said.

See this why I don't like coming to hospital cause they always want to play shit out like it's a movie or some shit. "Tell us Wassuh do we can go man" Elsie said.

"You was 2 weeks pregnant and you lost the baby" he said walking away. My heart started beating fast and I sat down in the chair.

"I lost a baby Elise and I didn't even know I was pregnant Elise I didn't know" I said crying out.

"This bitch killed my nephew or niece" she said punching the wall. He killed my baby, our baby at that over what.

The last thing I remember was him with a anger face. "Come on let's go we finna find him" she said.

I tired my best walking but when I get to the front lobby door I stopped "I can't Elise I can't go no further it hurts" I said holding my stomach.

She looked at the man and he picked me up and that hurted me a little but still got out there.

He sat me on the backseat and they drove off.
-
-
-
Elise POV
It was 2AM and I'm putting on my clothes right now cause I'm finna go spin the block on this nigga and whoever he got by him.

"Where you going Elise" she said.

"Finna go to the store and buy me some aspirins" I said lying.

I grabbed my keys off my dresser leaving out the door. "So you ready to do this" giovonni said. I was so ready to do this bruh.

And his house right behind the woods so I can just ran back threw there so I won't get caught.

We left the building getting in the car.

Never thought I was be doing this but you fuck with Emmy sister than you fuck with me and fucking with me is a death sentence.
-
-
-
"Is that him right there" he said. He just sitting there laughing and shit like everything okay but not after this.

I ran and ducked behind a car holding this KRISS Vector with a silencer on it. I'm really finna kill this bitch for what he did and now let's see.

For y'all women out there that just let y'all man beat on y'all and you not do nun bout but forgive him when he do the same thing over and over.

Make a change and do some about it. I'm not telling you to kill them but don't sit there and let em put hands on you.

I hopped from around the car and it's like everything was going in slow motion.

*BRATATATATATATATATATATA*

I was just watching the bodies drop on the front yard and everybody running from out the party. I seen his body on front lawn so I ran threw the wood.

God please forgive me for this one.
____________________________________
The next chapter Gone be a short chapter cause it's the end.