Chapter 22

3 MONTH LATER......
Tianna POV
"Y'all still ain't find this bitch yet. Just leave it along man" kaylen said to me. I wasn't even looking for her in the first place.

I got to go to the my warehouse to today.

A random as number called me and it was some Russian wanting to buy some pills but really ima just sell him all of them cause those things get you wild.

Everybody was just talking and shit then the fucking front fort went flying. "Police put your hands up" they came in.

Damn what the fuck we do. "Tianna loves, your under arrest for the murder of sharonda loves" he said pushing me the table putting hand cuffs on me.

"Don't worry ima come get up out. Ima call my lawyer" Elise said getting in the phone.

They put me in the car and took me away.
-
-
Sincere POV
Damn man they done took my baby away. Ima kill that fucking clean up crew

If I hired you as a clean up crew then that means get rid of all the evidence, every ounce of blood and everything.

"Come y'all we got to talk with the clean up crew" kaylen said grabbing his keys.

He said right out of my mouth.
-
-
"AYE GET YA GRAVY BUCSIT SANDWICH BUILT ASSES DOWN HERE" kaylen yelled. Damn this nigga got joke for day.

In middle school everybody use to just fuck with him and he wouldn't say nun but this nigga a whole different person.

"So the clean up crew outside right now" I said.

They all went outside. "So tianna got locked up this morning, so why in the FUCK DID YALL NOT GET RID OF EVIDENCE HUH" I said.

They all didn't say nun so I pulled out the blick cocking back. "Woahh okay we did get rid of all the evidence but word being going around" my main man said.

"Man shut up what he saying is somebody from this bitch done snitched" a girl spoke up.

Damn her on workers snitch on her that cold as hell. "Ight y'all get back to work" I told them.

Kay and her sista walked out. "So somebody snitch cause that's what I just heard" her sista said.

I got to find out who snitch cause damn man. I was gone ask her to be my girl this morning but them fucking folks came in and took her.

I need to go down there and see her and let her know her somebody in her crew snitching.
-
-
"Yea I'm here to see tianna loves" I said to he female officer.

She just looked at me and I was explaining to her I have to see my girl and she still wasn't doing nun.

Man I'm finna punch this bitch.

"Fuck that man he from 63rd" this white dude come from the back. He said the right work "man".

He look cool as fuck. "Aye folk I need to see girl can you help me out" I ask him.

"Girl you ain't help him out. Go make the rounds before I have to tap that ass" he said slapping her ass. What the fuck kind of police station is this.

"Wassuh man my name is billy stone but uu can call me bucci" he said. I got a home boy name bucci back down state.

I got to go see his mama-I mean him this weekend.

"Aye girl go ma-oh she I forgot that mf gone" he said dying laughing.

He must be high as hell. He got to be

"Ight man come on who your girl tianna loves" he said opening some chips.

"Yea" he said. It some ain't right about this dude. "Ight come on but don't tell nobody though" he said.

We was walking to the back and I seen all my opps so I had to shoot a bird. "Oh I got you blood" he said.

"Nigga fuck blood GD shit bitch" I said throwing up my set. Opp ass nigga

The duck this nigga suppose to be. "Aye man you want one of these perks" the dude said. Damn man I promise tianna I wasn't gone do this shit.

I been sober and clean for weeks now but I want one so bad so I took it and throwed it back. "That's the good shit I made him myself. Taste like skittles don't it" he said.

They actually do damn. I ask for another and throwed that back. "Oh sincere I missed you so much. You came to get me ?" She said.

"Naw I can't bail you out til tomorrow but word going round is that somebody from your crew snitched on you about your mama" I whispered to her.

"Oh I can help you with that dude" the cop said.

"I can get her out of here tonight. All I got to do is take the evidence but the person that came here and reported it. Had pictures and everything" he said.

Damn her crew really ain't loyal. "So who was is" tianna said.

"Kaylen something" he said and the whole dam world just stopped.

That night ain't even in her crew. "Look don't worry about me go get that nigga and make sure he don't do shit to my sister hurry" she said.

I ran down the hall and out the building.
____________________________________