Chapter 37

Tianna POV
I jumped up out my sleep and Elise was breathing hard and crying with a gun in her hand.

I got up out bed taking the gun from her slowly "Elise now what did you do" I asked her. She sled done the wall crying.

"I'm sorry but I took care of it" she said. I was so confused on what she was talking about until I went deep in my thoughts about it.

"Is he dead" I asked. A tear fell down

"Yes I did and I ran and ran and ran" she said.

"Growing up men put their hands on me all the time and that just made me retaliate. I'm sorry I know you loved him but I'm sorry" she said crying harder.

"Come on let's get you out these clothes and I'll take care of the gun. I'll call my old friend and he'll get rid of it" I said.

She did some I probably couldn't do cause I loved him. The relationship wasn't even that long and he put his hands on me.

Never seen her like this and I did love him but he got what he deserved. He killed my child and thought would've been the most important thing to me in the world but he killed it so he got what he deserved.

Let me give y'all a little talk.

Y'all females out there that keep your man happy they best way you can. Cool, clean, and sex and he's beating on you it's not worth it at all.

Find a way out and live a life where a man don't have to beat on you cause eventually you going get tired of it.

So do me and my sister a favor.

Don't ever let a man think you need them cause you don't. Use women have to stick together.

Women power ✊🏻✊🏽✊🏿❤️
____________________________________