Chapter 28

Elise POV
I hate that it was raining. It gone rain all week

I pulled up getting out running into the building. I got to go change out this bandage cause it git all wet and shit.

I walked in the condo getting through the boxes tryna find my bandages but I can't.

I walked cross the hall. "I'm coming" he said.

"Umm do you have any bandages" I ask him.

"Yeah come in" he said. His condo was neat and clean but boxes was everywhere.

"Sorry about the boxes. I'm finna move out this condo. Are you ok" he said pointing at my shirt. It had blood on it.

"Come on I can take care of that" he said.
-
-
Tianna POV
I woke up on the bad seat and nobody was in the car. I know damn well this nigga did not just leave me in the car.

I looked ahead and he was coming back so I just play sleep.

Heard the door open and he grabbed me picking me up. I opened my eyes a little and I don't know where the fuck I'm at.

Ian never seen this place before.

"Hey sincere" I hear a women say. Bitch you better be lucky I'm playing sleep right now

Don't say hey to my man in that way.

I heard a door open and I was layed on a sofa. I opened my eyes and I was in a unfamiliar place.

"About time your crazy ass woke" he said. He lucky I can't say nun.

*THUMB*

I throwed a rubber ball at his head. "What the fuck" he said. I got up going to find the bathroom but I couldn't so I went into the room bathroom.

I turned on the light and it was a cute little dog in here. It was so hyper, I picked it up walking out the room with it.

"Girl what you doing with my dog" he said taking it from me.

He always doing sum bruh.
-
-
Elise POV
"Thank you for the bandage and helping me out this stuff in the car" I said. He is so sweet y'all

"No problem. Can I get your number though" he said

I gave him my phone. "Ight guess I'll text you later" he said getting out the car running back in. It was raining like hell

He so fine bruh next time I'm getting that dick.

My car door opened. "Get the fuck out car" a man said with a gun. This nigga must be dumb like I don't got my blick with me.

"Now you get the fuck on before your ass be dead. How you gone rob somebody without the clip" I said.

He just froze. "Matter fact take you clothes before I shoot your stoopid ass" I said. The fuck bitch if you gone rob me make sure you got the clip.

"The draws to pussy" I said taking his clothes driving off leaving him naked in the rain.

Fuck he thought this was pigeon dick bitch.
-
-
Tianna POV
Sincere had came in with all my clothes and stuff but just wait til he walk in the room though.

"OHHHH SHIT" he yelled running out the room.

I put a snake in his room. "Why you playing bruh go get that think of my bed bruh" he said.

Ian getting nun he better get hisself. Fucking around with him I forgot to take my medicine for my throat.

They gave me this liquid shit and it burn my throat sometime. "That's why I tossed your snake off the balcony" he said pushing me.

I mushed his goofy ass in the face. He turned around with a smirk "ok" was all he said.

He picked me up and placed me on the counter pulling this shirt up showing all my stuff.

He kissed my pussy and it sent chills to my spin then he like it whole sucking my clit at the end.

I was enjoying every bit of it. I looked down and his mouth was wet quick "mhmm mhmmm" he said.

I threw my head back and just listened to the slurping noises he was making. I felt him bite one of my lips.

I rub through his hair and he looked up at me and that drove me stoopid. I couldn't moan cause voice was gone.

I felt myself finna cum so I released not holding back. His tongue felt so good.

"Naw Ian done come on" he said putting me on shoulders picking me up. He was still eating while walking.

He place me down on the sofa spending my legs licking all my juice off. He started flicking his tongue fast on my clit.

My breathing picked up and I came again that quick. He was stilling going but making me look at him.

It was the eyes contact for me and then it was raining.

Whew !!
____________________________________