Chatper 1

Sincere POV
"Aye hand me my lean and perks bruh" I said to my homie. I'm always having party's and shit cause that's what I do.

But every time throw a party it seem like I'm in this bitch by myself cause them drugs be having me some where else folks.

I throwed my back two xans and sipping my lean. "Aye sincere ain't that's your girl right there folks" my homie bucci said.

I looked to my left and seen this bitch all under this goofy ass nigga akekeken and shit. "Damn motherfucka she disrespecting you and you party. Go get that hoe man" he said.

Bucci loyalty is so 100 folks. Even though he white I fuck with tha dude. Not all white people or hateful. I don't think no white people are hateful.

(Me either I love everybody 😊❤️)

I got up off the sofa going over there. "Bitch what the fuck you doing" I snatched her arm.

"Just talking baby" she said.

"Nawl don't hit me with that baby shit folk and who the fuck are you G" I said.

Nigga gone lion at me side ways like I just won't kill his ass in this bitch. "Don't worry bout it blood, you see me talking to this bitch so get the fuck on blood" he said.

*BOP BOP*

"Now get this pussy ass nigga from up out here" I said. I knocked his ass out cold and for this bitch she can do her and ima do me folks.

"I hate you bitch" she said walking away. I told a random female to beat her ass and she did so I let that fight happen and went by my business.

"TWERK BITCH TWERK" I hear a girl yelled out. It was a crowd formed around the two girls that was throwing ass.

But this one girl her cheeks was moving moving. Next things you know she grabbed me and went to throwing ass on me.

I couldn't do nun but get down with her and all this ass. "Hell naw boy get that shit" I hear that nigga bucci say.

Best hype man ever.

The damn music cut off. "Damn woman what the fuck ya Martin Lawrence looking ass" somebody said and that shit had me dead folks.

Everybody went they separate ways and going back to talking. I was looking for that nigga bucci but I guess he off somewhere.

But I sat back on the couch drinking my lean and just chilling.
-
-
It was almost midnight and people still showing up.

I got off the sofa going up to my room to take a piss when I walked in and seen bucci clapping cheeks with 3 females.

They all was ass up and as bad as I wanted to join but I let him be.

"Oh my fault mufucka you know I like the brown booties" he said still clapping. I just closed the door and let him be him.

He gone wash my sheets. I walked into the other all the way down the hall.

After I used it I see a body on the floor. Damn Ian wanted no dead people this time at the part. "Aye shortie wake up" I said shaking her to see if she was dead.

"Move nigga and let me sleep" she said smacking my hand. Is this bitch crazy ?

"Shortie this a party house you can't be sleeping" I said pushing her off the bed.

"Ugh ok damn. Bye bitch" she said bumping me on the way out.

I wanted to snatch that cat off her head.
____________________________________