Chapter 20

Elise POV
I felt a hot ass rag on my face "come on wake up girl ima taking you on a date" he said.

What this nigga said. I know damn well I'm dreaming cause how you just wake up and decide to take me on a date without asking.

"Ya sister brought you some clothes since I told her so get up and come shower with me" he said. Is this nigga trippin ??

Oh he just waking up big bold "ima give you about two minutes to come on or ima have to rip your clothes and carry you in there.

Well damn and he making demands.

Let me stop fighting this shit and do what he say. Like a nigga who demand shit, Naww fuck that I want him to come rip these clothes.

To see if he serious......

Two minutes came by and he ain't do nun. Man I knew he was bluffing

The bathroom door opened "oh so you think I'm playing" he said walking out naked. As little as he is damn his meat fat.

His body was all wet and shit. Damn he made me wet quick.

Oh shit I take that back that he was bluffing. He came to me pulling me by my legs ripping my panties.

No lie but I kinda got mad cause those panties I had on ain't cheap and then he really ripped this big ass with no problem.

He picked me up "I know how to walk hell" I said tryna get down but he had a tight grip.

This bathroom nice and the walk in shower but dats not point. How he gone come and ripped everything off me, pick me up, and force me in the shower.

"I heard that but cause I can" he said. The fuck who he is brainiac.

At least he bath with dove soap. I tried grabbing the soap "nope move ima bath you" he said.

The way his hand was going over my body was making me horny. Very !!!

"May I" he said and I nodded my head. He went to my pussy rubbing it and in my head I'm thinking what happen to bathing me.

I'm not a moaner, I just breathe hard as hell. He was rubbing my clit driving me crazy but then he went back to bathing.

After that we got out. "Damn nigga move" I said pushing him. One thing about me is don't bump me cause that give me a sign that you want to fight.

I walked out the room to be thrown on the bed. He opened my legs hard ash. "Better not run" he said.

I knew he was finna get my shit but I never take shit like this. I let out big puff of breathe

When his tongue hit my pussy I went weak.

His tongue was swirling around my clit then he reversed it and swirled the other way which drove me crazy.

"You taste good" he said while eating. Damn how can you my pussy and talking at the same time

I felt his finger go inside me and it went from there
____________________________________
Short morning chapter