Chapter 15

Sincere POV
DAMN.....I got caught slipping and got shot almost losing my life like damn at least before I die let a nigga get some pussy.

"Come on sincere you ready" she ask me. I tired to get up and walk but the pain that shit hurt man but I got hit in the chest so how the hell my legs hurt.

I tired hard to do it but that shit hurt. "Come on you got it" she said

I started walking but I need to hurry up and get to the car cause I don't want to be on the floor in this bih looking like a old ass man.

"Go bye mr.black" the nurse said.

"Bitch shut the fuck don't talk to my man" tianna said. Damn shorti why you got to be so mean.

I finally made it to the car and we drove off. "Sincere the doctor said that you almost died because of that shit you be drinking" she said to me.

I know man....I got to slow down on that shit bruh cause it gone effect me in the future and I'm not tryna be doing this shit everyday.

"Ima stop doing it but it's hard man like it be calling my name"

"I know sincere but how you gone want to be here if you killing yourself on the inside" she said.
"Ima help you but you got to be in the middle with me since I'm your girl like you say" she said.

She know she mines only mines.

"Ight I got you. I'm not gone let you done" I said.

I really hope I get better.
-
-
Tianna POV
damn now I don't have a dad to build a relationship with. Ima have to kill this bitch for the pain and problems she cost.

"She gone pay for this Elise I promise you" I said to my sister. She wanted to build a relationship with him bad but now she can't.

She haven't said a word since what happened. Ima have to go back to the place I never really thought I would go.

"Wait we doing here. No tianna we can't stay here please" Elise was begging me but I can't help it we have no where else to go cuz every time we go somewhere new they find us.

But this time ima find that bitch and she would never look at this place. "Elise I know I know but this the only place she not gone look" I said.
"Come on I know you can do it"

"Ok but if I can't I'm leaving" she said getting out.

I shook sincere up and help him get out the car. We have to stay in the house my gma died in. Our dad gave use the address for it cause the house was payed off but nobody wanted it.

My dad told me that nobody wanted it cause they still see my grandma walked around the house and looking out the windows.

I believe in ghost in everything but my grandma was a good person. From what what my dad was saying she sounded good.

I don't know I was a baby don't really remember nun. "Oh hell naw I heard about this place" sincere said tryna run down the street.

"Boy come back here you ain't going no further" I laughed. The way he was running had me.

He need to bring his ashy toe knuckle booty add back. "No that lady lives here and I don't play with ghost and shit" he said.

"Boy come on, my grandma ain't gone do shit to uu scary bitch" Elise told him. I just had to laugh

"I got your bitch don't get that lace front snatch and stomped" he said. She just waved him off

I was the first one to walk in the house and it got a chill down my spine. "Come on yall" I said. I stopped when I seen picture on the wall that lead to the living room.

I walked in the living it was pictures of people that look alike and some of them looked just like Elise most.

"Damn was this our family. Look at this she looks exactly like you" she said.

Damn "family". 💔
____________________________________