Chapter 30

Tianna POV
I woke up with this boy between my legs. Last night he ate me out a whole hour having me cummin back to back.

I started shaking him to make him move "mmm no" he said. I smacked my lips and he kissed my pussy getting up.

Ouu he play so much 😩.

I got going to pee. "You want some to eat Ik finna go get Chinese" he said and I got happy. I don't know why but I just did so I kissed him.

"What was that for" he chuckled.

I kissed him again but this time out some tongue in it. "Ok ok I get it bae" he said peeking me one more time before leaving.

I texted Elise to see if she could come over here cause I was bored. I want a game bruh.

I looked online to find a PlayStation 4 cause I'll be damned if I pay for a 5. I put that hoe in the cart and bought it.

Had to order it express cause I can't wait. I'll see that hoe in 2 days.

10 minutes later Elise come in walking stick as hell. "Girl I got to tell you about this bomb ass dick I had last night" she said.

She went to taking about how big it is, he didn't give up, her creamin like I want to hear that shit. "Bitch I know you hear me" she said.

This bitch acting like I'm suppose to say one back I can't talk. "Oh shit I forgot you can't talk" she said. I started to punch her ass.

Sincere walked threw the door and my smile got big. "Bitch what you smiling big for it ain't nun but bear from monster inc." she said joking.

"Get out you skunk built hoe" he said. And I had to laugh even tho no sound came out 😒.

"Oh wow. Fat foot ass bitch" she said leaving out the door. He came and brought me my food and I started digging in.

When I first swallowed I almost damn lost my life that shit hurted so bad but I got use to it and started eating.

"Drink your soda" he said and I shook my head no cause that gone swell my throat more. I tired to say water "carter. Oh you want to watch rush hour" he said.

I mouth it. "I'm getting smarter" he said and that's when I frowned.

"I'm just playing mamas Ima get your water" he said getting up going to get it. I brought me some cold water and I drunk it.

I didn't burn so now I know what to drink. "What to try this honey chicken" he said so I got one and that girl was bussin.
-
-
After I'm done eating I get a text from a unknown number saying they was gone kill so I told this bitch that hiding I'm probably in city.

Think that baby threat gone do some then I get another text with a video and my heart dropped. It was a video a girl fucking sincere.

I dropped the phone going to the bathroom crying. "Baby look I can explain okay" he said. I opened the door and started fighting his ass.

"Stop it tianna" he said licking me up taking me to the room. I got right back up throwing again cause why would you cheat on me while you going to get our food.

He throwed me back down ripping my panties eating my pussy. I was so weak to fight back but I couldn't.
-
-
10 MINUTES LATER......
I saw that sincere left and I'm finna leave to and go over Elise house and stay. I'm not staying here with him.

While I was packing my bags I called a uber. I grabbed my bag leaving out the door.

I got in the Uber leaving.
-
-
I knocked on Elise door and nobody came so I just walked in. I went to the back and she was sleep

I turned on the light.

"Tianna what you doing here" she said. I busted out crying and I got a text from sincere telling me to come back but I ignored it.

"What happened" she said. I grabbed my phone typing in my notes.

"Aww it's okay sis just stay here til you figure out what you gone do" she said.

I crawled in her bed crying my eyes out.

Can't believe he cheated on me like that. That fast
____________________________________