Chapter 31

A WEEK LATER.....
Tianna POV
It been a whole week. Sincere been calling and texting but I been ignoring it all. I really miss him but he cheated on me man.

For what ? I didn't do nothing wrong.

"Here tianna you got to eat something" she said handing me some soup and crackers. I grabbed it eating it.

It was so good. I'm glad I got a sister that know how to cook. "So what you gone do tianna. You got to talk to him soon or later" she said.

I shook my head.

"You have to love" she said walking out.

Maybe I should.

He texted me again telling me to met him at the park on east 70th street. I texted back saying ok.

I got up pitting on my hoodie and fur slides. "You finna go see him" Elise ask me. I just nodded grabbing the keys.
-
-
I pulled up to the park getting out going through the gate to where he was. I seen him sitting down.

He tired to hug me but I dodged that. "Ight listen it was a mistake okay. I just got so depressed cause....my sister died" he said.

"I tired to hang in there and be strong but I lost the only family I had. The killed her in broad daylight and nobody saw nothing" he started crying.

I got up going to his side of the table hugging him. I know his feeling cause I always lost Elise but why not come and talked to me though.

"I should've came to you about it but I got drunk and went off" he said. I know he stressed and I got the thing for that.

I grabbed his hand and we got in car driving off.
-
-
We got out the car going up to his apartment. When we got there I knew I was doing some I was gone regret but it's worth a try.

I lead him to the room kissing him. I took off his shirt and mines then unbuckled his pants taking off his boxers.

Damn this shit finna hurt.

I made him lay in the bed and I took off my bra, sweatpants, and panties crawling on top of him. "No tianna I can't" he said but I pushed him back down.

I started kissing his face and neck. I lifted up grabbed his dick stroking it up and down. I got in position putting it at my entrance.

God please give me strength.

I sat down it and that shit hurted so badly. I slowly started grinding on it up

He lifted up on the end of the bed sucking and licking on my nipples while I grinder on him. Damn as bad as I'm mad at him right now I just can't.

The way our body was pushing against each other. The way his duck feels inside me and the motion, it was like a connection.

I starting to get this feeling down on my pussy and I looked down to see I was very very wet. That ain't never happened with no dick before.

I was cummin but I didn't want to stop. It felt like heaven to me.

He picked me up putting me on the bed. He went back in Pussy so smoothly and the way it felt oh my god he can shoot all his kids in me.

"Fuck baby" he said. It was so passionate

The way he was moving his hips and the noise of him inside me was driving me crazy. "I'm sorry okay forgive me" I nodded my head.

He speeded up and I was on the verge of cummin til he slowed down. He was hitting all the right spot.

When he was hitting my spot I was finna cum hard I could feel it. "Come on release it" he said speeding up.

My breathing speeded up and before you know it "AHHHH BABY" I yelled out. He pulled out so I grabbed his dick suck it making him cum in my mouth and I swallowed it.

"Im sorry baby really" he said getting beside me.

"I forgive you to baby" I said. Wow my voice came back.

We started tongue kissing again and he enter me again while I was laying on my side.

"I love you tianna" he said and that made my heart stop. He finally said it.

"I love you more baby" I said and he went back to fucking me.

He not never leaving me or cheating again.
____________________________________