Chapter 16

Tianna POV 1AM in the morning......
I'm in the kitchen drinking juice when my damn eyes flash before me. "Heyy my baby you all grown up look at you" this lady said.

"Grandma" I said.

"Yes my baby it's me. Your all grown up now so how you been" she ask me.

I don't even know I'm speechless right now cause they said she walks around here and stuff but I didn't believe it.

She look just like my "mother". "I been okay just my own mother is coming after me" I said.

"Yea I been watching the whole thing. She tryna kill you but I got my baby I'm not gone let her do that" she said. My grandma my angel

"Tianna who you talking to-grandma" Elise said.

"It's me baby come sit down. I need to tell y'all this"
"Look I didn't just pass away your mother killed me I don't know how she did it but she covered it up and I need y'all to take her out befo she take y'all out" she said.

She was explaining some more stuff about what happened and these pictures. "So grandma is it true you smoke weed" Elise ask.

Her mouth have no filter. "Hell yeah baby I got a stash upstairs in my closet. Y'all need to smoke that shit. I grew it myself" she said.

Oh shit my grandma gangsta. "Okay y'all I have to go now. I have a smoke session with Tupac and dem" she said.

Damn grandma got the connection and she with Tupac nem. "And they squashed that beef they had. Biggie told Tupac what really happen at the elevator and stuff and now they cool as even making good ass music up there" she said.

Damn see that the positive shit we all need right there.

"Ok babys grandma got to go now" she walked through a wall disappearing.

"Damn grandma a gangsta but we gone have to check for that weed tomorrow I'm tryna see how that feel" she said.

We both laugh.

Damn now I can finally get some sleep cause I was scared at first no kizzy kap 😂 grandma cool as hell.

I walked down the hall going into the room with Elise. "Uhh Uhh where you going. Better go in the room with your man" she said kicking me out.

Damn after we just had a moment you gone kick me out.

Monkey mouf hoe. Guess I got to go sleep with sincere "sincere get over please" I said shaking him.

He looked like he even wasn't sleep. "You didn't want to sleep with me at first I heard that shit. Now my feelings up" he said rolling over.

I took of my jack, shirt, and pants. I walked to turn off the light and turned on the little small lamp. I got in the bed

"Can you face me" I said. He rolled over to me I climbed on top of him laying my head on his chest.

"Take me on a date" I ask him. He started rubbing on my ass which was turning me on.

Ughh this mannn bruh 😩.

"I got you tomorrow say less folk" he said. I looked up at him and stared at him

I leaned in for a kiss which turned into a whole makeout session. "Ight let's go to sleep" he said stoping it.

"You better get that dick I know it big" I hear my grandma say.

This lady funny as hell.
____________________________________