Chapter 32

Tianna POV
I woke up and had a painful feeling between my legs.

"Come on I got your water running" he said. He picked me up placing me in the warm water. My muscles and shit stop to losses up.

He got in with me. "Tianna I'm serious when I say I'm sorry okay" he said.

"I heard you baby and I forgive you" I said.
-
-
After I got out the tub I went to go get us food cause I still don't trust him but I forgive him.

I pulled up to wing stop seeing Rick Ross "thank you for coming to wing stop you our 1,000 customer so you eat free today" he said.

Damn my lucky day ain't it. I ordered the food and got it leaving "come back anytime girl" Rick Ross said.

"Okay" I said going to my car and I pulled off. I been driving for bout 10 minutes and I think this car following me.

I turned in the store parking a lot and they turn to them I made a left and they was still behind me. I'm glad I got my glock with me.

I started loading it putting the clip in. Ima glad the light is red. I came to a complete stop and they hopped out the car with ski masks on and guns.

I hopped out.

*POW POW POW POW POW*

I was letting them bitches fly I hit two but they other two ran I guess cause they ain't have no gun.

I can't run now cause if I do then ima get charged but it was self defense.
-
-
Sincere POV
I was in kitchen sitting on the counter playing a racing game on my phone when somebody knocked on the door.

I opened it. "Heyy a package for tianna loves" he said with these big ass glasses on. I started to bake his ass but he look too nice.

I grabbed the package closing the door.

I opened it and it was two PS4's so I grabbed one but about last night I felt like Kevin gates cause that luh pussy got some power in it.

I might marry her but I know I can't take it that far when I just cheated.

MYLUHBABY 😩💕CALLING....

"Yea" I said. She was exposing that somebody rolled up on her and she shot them.

"Ight I'm on my way" her sister said on the other line. I hung up the phone running to the run and fucked around and slipped.

I got my shoes and keys running out the door locking it.
-
-
I seen polices everywhere and seen them putting handcuffs on tianna. "Aye what y'all doing bruh she ain't do nun wrong" I said stopping them.

"Sir she had a firearm and that wasn't licensed to her. You will be able to bail her out when she get to the station" he said taking off with her.

"Sincere you know who those people she killed dude. Those was él blocga people" Elise said.

Damn tianna a bad ass girl. She got a whole cartel after her but for what ?

Él blacga runs a big ass Mexican cartel in Mexican but in the US making move now. I heard that if he want somebody dead...they would be dead in a hour.

The dude don't play but I'm not letting him get no where near tianna. I'll take out the whole cartel dying bout mines.

"Ight we got to come up with a plan about this. Smartly cause the dude ain't no joke" I said.

"I bet its about that warehouse that was raided but that ain't have nun to do with tianna cause she sold it to them" Elise said.

Ima look into that but mean while I'm finna go to this station to get her out.
-
-
Tianna POV
"You ain't have to push me like that sir" I said.

"Your right he didn't. Your fired" the man in the suit said.

"I don't care" he said walking out.

Well damn I'm front of my face. "I know you protected yourself I saw the video so you can wait in the lobby" he said letting me out the cell.

I sat down at the front and waited on sincere to come.

Thinking about my life I don't want this anymore cause ima end up getting killed out here. To be a girl I killed a lot of people in my life and now it getting to me.

I don't want to be locked in no cage like no animals. Us people need to get our shit together especially y'all men out there cause you'll are not no animals.

We are humans. They want y'all in the system cause that's how they get paid, don't be in the system and label a felon or criminal.

Go explore the world and take chances be somebody.

I seen sincere opened the door. I ran and hugged him.

"Come on let's go baby" he said and we left.
____________________________________