Chapter 24

Tianna POV
I got up early in the morning taking a shower finna go to my warehouse.

After my shower I put clothes heading out the door. "Can you leave your keys tianna please" Elise said. I told her they was on my bed and I left.
-
-
I had to stop by McDonald's to get me some to eat and when I was going in I seen sincere in the parking lot talking to some female.

I just keep walking mind my business but we ain't even break up and you already talking to other female.

"Can I get a McGriddle with a hash brown and orange juice please" i said.

"Your total is 5.42" he said. I didn't even have no small bills with me only 20's and 50's. Wish I had my card but I left that.

"Keep the change" I said. I sat down at the table pulling out my phone reading wattpad cause that story bestfriend or lover? By Tmarabby was good to me so I'm finish reading it.

"240" the lady called out. I got up getting my food going out the door.
-
-
I pulled up to the warehouse making everybody stop working cause this is it. "Ight y'all look this it. This the end of this I know all y'all got enough money to live your life" I said.

We been doing this a long time and now it's time to stop and do shit better. "Go get the gasoline" I yelled out.

"Wait I know somebody who would take this. Don't burn it down he'll buy it for a high price" one of my workers yelled out.

"Ight look do it and break everybody a piece of that and y'all get out of here man" I said walking out the door.

This is it right here no more drugs and danger.
-
-
"Tianna that's you" I hear Elise yell out. I smell some good as hell.

I walked in the kitchen and she was cooking like hell. I seen meatballs, boneless wings, pasta, dip, some cheese looking shit I guess, and some onion rings.

"I'm cooking some more stuff but you can eat right if you want. I know you was sad and food cheer everybody up so enjoy" she said.

Damn she really can cook bruh. I grabbed me plate putting them onion rings on first throw the dip on top.

"Ewww you that" she said.

I just laughed and went to the room to watch Netflix.

Here come Elise right behind me with a big ass plate talm bout me nie. "Bitch what you looking at I know my ass fat" she said.

"Fat hoe" I said.

"Shut up. Pig with a wig on" she said.

"You Kung fu panda built bitch" I said.

I turned on a movie and was about to dig in until somebody knocked at the door. I'm not finna get up they gone stay out there.

I looked at Elise. "What you looking at me for Ian finna get it cause I'm eating they just gone have to come back tomorrow" she said.
-
-
For some reason when I thought about sincere I lost my appetite. I miss him but he was in the wrong not me.

"I'm finna go out up the food" Elise said walking out the door and that when I heard a gun shot in the house.

I grabbed my gun from the dresser shooting back but they ran out the back door.

I seen my sister on the floor bleeding out to death. I grabbed my phone calling 911. "Elise look man stay with me okay stay with me" I started crying.

I grabbed the towel applying pressure on the wound. "Don't let me die tianna please" she said spitting up blood and 3 minutes later that when the people came through the door.

"Get her up" the man yelled out. They put her on the stretcher and got her out of here but I hopped in my car following them.
-
-
I was sitting in the waiting room waiting on the doctor. Man if she pull through I'm moving bruh I'm not staying in here in this state.

"Elise loves" the doctor yelled out.

"I'm her sister. Did she make it" I ask. He gave me that face and I lost it.

"I'm sorry I really am but she was pulling through but she just cut away from us. Sorry for your lose" he said walking away.

Damn I really just lost my sister.

I'm finna tear the whole city down.
____________________________________