Chapter 25

Elise POV
Where the fuck I'm at and why this bright ass light on me.

"Heyy baby" my grandma came flying down from somewhere. Wait did I just die in the hospital, man what the fuck.

"Calm down baby I talked to the man upstairs and he's sending you back in a few" she said.

Thank him really

"But you and tianna have to stop killing and live a better life. Tianna sold her warehouse and it was worth some money now" she said.

"But it's hard out here in this world how are we supposed to protect ourselves. You seen what just happened to me" I said.

But she right thought we keep killing like people ain't got family's.

It's time to make a change

"So look when you go back down there stop the bullshit and live a better life cause it's short" she said.

He wings came out "go now baby" she said flying up.

I turned around it and it was a colloid that said jump here. I ran and jumped
-
-
"AHHH THIS BITCH A ZOMBIE" one of the male doctor ran out the room. I woke up and I had a fucking hole in my left breast.

All the doctors came in and was touching it and shit. "Ahhhh bitch that hurt hoe" I said to the lady. She pushed down to hard on that shit.

They put a mask over my face and that shit was good as hell but I couldn't feel my body. "Oh shit that's a big ass bullet" I said laughing.
-
-
Sincere POV
"Did y'all hear about somebody get shot over there on south king drive. I heard bigbankC did it the crip leader" my homie said.

I see a car pulled up "aye crip, y'all seen a girl round here named tianna" he said.

"Naww big bruh" my homie yelled out. Why in the fuck is bankC looking for tianna

"Ight y'all boys I'm finna bounce folk" I said going to my car speeding off to tianna place.

BUCCI CALING.......

"Yooo dude bankC looking for you now man" he said. I hung up the phone turning around to go back.

I pulled up and he was waiting for me in the yard. I looked in my glove department and grabbed my flag "aye where your girl at crip" he said.

Calling me a crip is so disrespectful.

I rapped my flag around my right hand and punched him dead in his shit making him stumble back.

He tired to pull out his gun but I punched him again. "Yo sincere chill out man" they said tryna get me off him.

I broke lose and started beating his face in. Blood was going everywhere and my flag was covered with his blood.

They finally got me off him. "NiCCa you betta watch ya back fuck boy" he said making his way to his car driving off.

I got in my car going to tianna house
-
-
I pulled up to the door and walked in. It was a blood trail leading to the kitchen.

CALLING TIANNA......

"Tianna where you at" I ask.

"She with me homeboy if you want her come get her. You kill my brother and think you gone get away with it" unknown person said.

"Who this is"

"Is bigmeat nigga" he said hanging up the phone.

This bitch ass nigga bigmeat.

Me and him had beef since I was 17, this the nigga that made me do 3-6 years for using my name in something I didn't know about.

Pussy ass nigga gone die.

CALLING ALEXIS.....

"Aye sis we got a problem this nigga big meat again" I said.

"Say less folk I'm on my way" she said hanging up.
-
-
Tianna POV
"I swear nigga when I get out of the-"

*SMACK*

"Shut the fuck bitch with these baby threats. That nigga got 2 days come get you"
"He owe me money and his life" he said leaving out the basement.

What the fuck I got to do with any of this.

I don't even know about this nigga not the beef between them.

Just lost my fucking sister and now in this bullshit.

The door opened "now he fucked up he got until tomorrow and ima call him. He gone fucking beat my brother up oh I got some for that" he said clapping his hand.

Allot of biggas came in with they dick out and shit. "Bitch I'll be damn if y'all finna rape me" I said.

"Oh no we don't want the body. The face is it. Men enjoy yourself" he said walking out.

The first one came up to me with a gun to my head. "Open your mouth bitch and if you bite you die" he said putting his dick in my mouth.

He grabbed my head and his dick hit the back of my throat making me gag before he started this nigga came on my face.

Didn't even last that long but why me I didn't do shit to these people.

Help my grandma please
____________________________________