Chapter 17

Tianna POV
I woke up to this boy humming but I played like I was sleep.

I moved from on top of him and wen I did I felt that morning wood. Mannnnnn I'm finna give up the draws early in the morning.

"I know your ass ain't sleep get up your turkey hook booty ass up" Elise said slapping my ass.

That shit sting man Ian have no pants on either.

She came all the way in here to smack my ass then leave out. "You tasted like strawberries though" sincere said. What the hell hectalm about.

"What boy how you know of I do" I ask.

"My hand accidentally started fingering you last night and I licked that juice off my fingers" he said. Oh my god y'all I thought I was dreaming.

He really did that.

"Sneaky fucker" I said.
-
-
Sincere POV
She got out the bed getting some clothes out her suitcase.

She bent over and that pussy was looking fat and shit. Damn a nigga already got that morning wood in here.

She went straight to the bathroom closing the door. Soon as I heard that shower come on I got taking off my clothes butt booty ass out naked.

"Umm boy can I-oh wow umm do you have any cash on you" her sista said turning around. I grabbed 20k throwing at her.

"Umm next time say something cuz umm let me go" she said. I opened the door carefully and closing it. It was steaming ash hell in here.

I opened the showered door stepping in. She was at the back of the shower so the water instantly hit me.

She started backing up to me until my dick hit her ass and she grabbed it. "Sincere what the hell im bathing" she said.

"I wanted to shower with you" I said. Damn I want this Pusey bad but when she ready she'll come to me.

Her body is so perfect. Fuck it I'm going in

I grabbed her picking her up against the wall having a makeout session.
-
-
Shalisa POV (ima start usin ha real name next chapter from now on)
I feel bad for tianna having to take what I saw this morning. Never seen dat before I wouldn't take that shit.

I barley can take the little dick I like. "Wassuh mamas. What's your name" this dude walked up to me.

Corny as hell bro

"Boy move" I told him.

"Fuck you to then bitch" he said walking off. I want to bend his shit loose but not in public though.

I got our food head back to the car when some nigga just bumped into to me making me drop it so I swung on him.

He ducked. "Hey hey I'm sorry I'll buy you another one" he said backing up.

"You damn right so come on" I told him. After he payed for my food I walked out the door.

"Hey wait up. I'm sorry for bumping into you like that today just a bad day for me. My girl just cheating on me for the 5th time and the I got kicked out my house from the noise and shit" he said.

Damn this fine ass nigga getting cheated on. She must be crazy as hell. "Hope your day gets better" I said.

"It just did can I get your number or some. My name is kaylen" she said giving me his phone. He didn't come off corny like the last dude so why not.

I gave him my number and went separate ways. I was sitting in my car when I seen my mother come beside my car taking to some man.

Tianna car window are very much tinted.

I over heard everything and now we can finally get her ass.
-
-
I walked in the house running into the run where tianna and sincere was. I was explaining to them everything I heard her say.

Even where she staying at.

"Ight we can do this shit tonight this our only chance y'all so let's get a plan together. Just us three" tianna said.

"Yea later but right now I'm finna eat your food in here. I'll bring it to y'all" I said going to grab the food.

Before I could grabbed the food I got hit in the back of the head and blacked out.
-
-
Tianna POV
I enjoyed my shower with sincere y'all. He bath me and I ummm jacked him off cuz I want to tried it. Never tried it before so that was my first.

Y'all he nutted up on me like that shit came all the way up and got on my chin. He must was really holding that in but what taking this girl so long.

I walked out the room seeing the back door opened and the food was everywhere. Damn them good ass wing on the floor but my sister.

UNKNOWN NUMBER CALLING.....

I looked at the house phone and answered it. "If you want your sister come get her if you can find her. It's 11 you got til 12am to come get her or she gone be just like your father" then se hung up.

Damn....how she even find us. I looked in the table and seen her phone.

I told this girl to throw the phone out and wipe it. Damn mannn

"Where she at" sincere said.

"My mother got her we have to get her tonight" I said. I grabbed her phone and seeing the name kaylen and they shared location.

Looks like I'm paying him a visit.
____________________________________