Chapter 14

Tianna POV
I just have a feeling that some gone happen to this boy beside me. He say I'm his girl but I don't take him serious.

Should I take him serious ?

I get a text on my phone from a unknown number.

TEXT MESSAGE:
Unknown: *video* if you want your little daddy better come get him and you got 3 hours.

"Tianna they got our dad" Elise said. I told everybody to move in since the people in the front went inside.

I got out the car going to the trunk to get my BR4 Odin Rifle AR Carbine. I'm not even Finna play with these folks today.

We all ran to the front. "Kick it" I told my body guard. As soon as he kicked it I just started shooting but that bitch blew me back.

That this gun got a luh power. "Go upstairs" I yelled. Me, Elise, sincere, and one of my body guard was look fit my dad.

"In here" sincere held.

We walked in to see a damn bomb attach to him in a chair. "I got it I got it. I know wat color to cut find me some hurry we got 45 second.

We looking and looking but nun ain't in here.
"30 seconds yall" he yelled. I ran downstairs and look around and got a piece of glass.

When I grabbed the glass they came running down. "EVERYBODY OUT NOW" sincere yelled. Everybody was running around like roaches.

I ran out the back and I seen my "mother" getting a car so I decided to spray that bitch up. I know i didn't hit nun but hell I hope I did.

*BOOM*

I jumped down to the ground.

I got up and ran to the front and seen everybody there except for sincere. "Where sincere Elise" I said.

She was looking around and we spotted him. Whew I'm glad he okay

He dropped to the ground holding his chest. I ran to him and he was coughing up blood. He got shot in the chest and nobody act like they don't see him over here.

"Elise help me get him in the car" I yelled. She helped me get him in the car and I drove off.
-
-
I got out the car running into the hospital. "Help go get help. He was shot in the chest" I said to the lady at the front. I ran back helping him get out the car.

Them people came out to get him. "Look sincere pull through for me okay I know can just hang in there" I said.

"Ma'am you can't go back there" the doctor told me.
Ugh fuck man he was fine when I left out the back so some had to happen.

"Is he gone be okay tianna" she said. I really don't know I hope he pull through man.

God please let this man pull through.
-
-
We been here the whole night waiting for these people to come tell me how he is. "Family of sincere blacks" the doctor said.

"We not his family but we're the ones who brought him here. Is he okay" I ask him.

"Well....he pulled through but the drugs that was in his system was having him close to dying" he said. I should've been made him stop drinking and popping those pills.

"You can see him if you like" the doctor said giving me his room number. I walked in the room and seen him wide awake

"Tianna oh my god did you get her. She shot me" he said. Who shot him? I know damn well he ain't talking about Elise.

"Your mother, she came out of no where and shot me" he said. Oh finna say, but we gone get her next time I promise you that.

Thank you god he pulled through.
____________________________________