Chapter 4

Tianna POV
"Umm my name is shalisa loves and I'm your sister" she said hesitated. What the fuck !!!

My sister........Ian got no sister so what she talm bout, well she do look like me but a little taller. "Here take a look then" she said handing me some papers.

I opened it and it was a picture of two babys and one look like me. Is this really my sister

"Okay so. How I know you my sister for real" I ask. She put down her purse showing me her hip. I have that same spot on my hip.

"We have the same birth mark" she said. Oh wow I had a whole sister out here and didn't even know it.

"Who's this" she said pointing at the dude that comes here everyday.

"Somebody I don't know and keep fucking with me. Get out of here and stop drinking that shit boy"

He come here everyday with a new problem and getting new medicine but I'm starting to worry about him though cause he needs help.

"So how your life been going" she asked.

"Ummm rough in the beginning cause when I was 3 years my foster parents tired to drown me in a tub but so far it's good" I told.

We begin talking about our life's and what we do for a living. Apparently she in real estate making that good bread but my side hustle is crazy.

Ima Queenpin 😛 but I'm not finna let her know that though cause I don't trust her just yet. "That's good that your a nurse" she said.

"Ms.loves I know I don't see you talking right now" my coworker said. I started to snatch bitch up

Crooked ass lace front.

"I guess I'll catch up with you later then" she said turning around leaving but after work I need to pull up at dude house to see what he up too.

The way he comes here everyday some ain't right.
-
-
I just pulled up to this nigga house and he is having other party. I went through the door and these hoes naked and shit.

It stink in this hoe. "Hey you seen a tall dude, light skin, chin hair, and bushy eye brows" I ask the dude in the corner.

He didn't say nun so ima just walk around and look for him.

I'm looking for him when a naked girl came up to me. "Heyyy you tryna dance" she ask me. I started to punch that hoe in her tiddies.

"Bitch move smelling like rubbing alcohol" I pushed to the side going in the kitchen. I seen him sitting on the counter talking to some girl.

"Aye helloooo" I said looking down in his cup. It was some blue shit maybe this why he keep coming to the doctors. I decided to take it from him

"Bitch the fuck. Give me my lean" he said hopping down.

"Oh so this bitch you fucking" I hear a girl say.

The nerve she got to call me a bitch. "Yep and he ate my pussy at work so I hope you ain't been kissing him" I said. She walked away mad as hell but I don't care.

I grabbed his hand leading him outside. "This the ducking reason you can't stop coming to the hospital" I smacked his drink out his hand.

"Bitch" he grabbed my throat

TURN ON

"Don't you fucking ever smack my shot put my hand again. I don't who the fuck you think you is but try that shit with somebody else" he said letting my go.

My pussy just got wet as hell. "Okay nigga don't come to me when you have a problem again. Get another nurse" I said getting in my car.

The nerve he had to put his hand around my throat like that 😩.

Should've raped his little ass in my backseat.
____________________________________