48/❤︎ɢɪʀʟs ᴅᴀʏ ᴏᴜᴛ❤︎

Anupama's POV:-

Anupama's POV:-

"Yes, I am perfectly alright Alessandro. Also, our babies are fine too you don't need to ask me the same question from time to time." I reply over the phone with a smile.

"I know that I am asking the same question but what am I supposed to do if I can't stop thinking about you all?" Alessandro asks and I can clearly hear the frustration in his tone.

"You are coming back tomorrow so you can see from your own eyes that whatever I have said is true. By the way, how is your work going on there?" I ask and throw a squeaky toy towards Fonsie who leaps in the air to catch it with his mouth.

"It seems that we will be able to finalize the deal today after the final meeting with the CEO of the company. I just need to show them that we are capable of building a fine restaurant chain in Bristol too like we have done in other places." He replies.

"That's great and I have faith in your capabilities that you will be able to get the deal. By the way, I am going out with Olivia and Jasmine di to have a girls day out. Both of them are free today so Jasmine di has suggested that I should go out of the mansion to have some fresh air." I inform him casually.

"But you need rest Tesoro-" He starts complaining but I stop him in the mid-sentence.

"Jasmine di is the one who has told me to go out and if she thinks that it won't be causing any problem to our little bean then I don't think you need to worry about my going out, Alessandro." I tell him sternly.

"Okay, fine but you need to take at least ten guards with you for safety measures." He orders making me roll my eyes.

"I am only taking five guards with me and that's final or I will not go." I reply.

"You are so stubborn, Cara." He complains making me giggle.

"By the way, what time is it in there?" I ask upon realizing that there has a eight hours time gap between LA and Bristol. So if it's day time in here then it's must be evening in there.

"It's 6 PM in here and I have my meeting at 7 PM. So, I am going to cut the call because I need to survey the presentation one last time." He replies.

"Okay, then you do your work and I will enjoy with my girl gang. I love you, bye." I tell him.

"I love you too, Cara." He replies and cuts the call making me pout. I wanted to talk more but he needs to do his work so that he can come soon. I hear a bark in front of me making my head snap towards Fonsie who is sitting with head tilted to the side. I open my arms and he climbs on the bench where I am sitting before plopping his head on my lap. I run my hand through his fur and feel like he needs a shower because of the dust coming out of his fur.

"You and your brothers need a nice bath Fonsie. But I know that you guys only like it when your Papa gives you baths so we will wait for him to come back." I tell the giant dog who barks in response.