Chapter 2

Tianna in MM 😍🍫
____________________________________
Tianna POV
Last night was crazy as hell. I was at this party and it was jumping.

That was my first party in months liked that but I feel asleep in one of the rooms. I don't give a fuck when I'm sleepy, I'm sleepy.

Then a Higgs had the nerve to call me drunk like I didn't know. "Hellooooo ma'am I need my meds" the lady said.

I'm so sick of this bitch I'm finna take her wheelchair since she want to take my time and let's see who gone come crawling back.

"Here you go ms.Johnson" I gave her the meds with a fake smile. I walked off to the cafeteria to take my break. But.....

Hey y'all my name is Tianna loves. I'm 21 years old , I work as a nurse at the hospital but I got a little side on the side that pays a good amount but anyway......

"Ms.Burns you have one more patient" my coworker said.

I hate her ass. She always walk around this bitch like she boogie but be day ima hit that hoe with one of these trays.

I walked in the trim and seen it was the dude from last night. "Oh you" I said.

"Man just tell me what the fuck wrong with me" he said with a attitude. He better shut before I grab the oxygen tank and beat this ass with it.

"Nigga hold your arm out" I grabbed his arm drawing a little blood from it.

"Damn" I hear him say. He must be looking at my ass. Fuck nigga

I walked out the room going into the testing room. It only took about 20 minutes and I walked to the room. "Damn what took you so long bitch" he said.

Who he calling a bitch IGht I got some for that. "Well you have some kind of liquid substance in you and have to be out now so stand up and drop your pants" I said.

I'm finna show his ass for that hope I don't get caught cause I can get fired. "What hell naw" he said.

"If we don't get it out then your kidney can fail and you might die" I falsely said.

He got and dropped his pants.

My eyes got wide. What the fuck is that a leg or a dick he packing for real but I can't make it seem like that. "Aww so cute" I said.

"Cute ? Girl stop playing with me" he said smacking ass so I smacked his dick.

Fuck he think this is. "Luh dick bitch" I said. He done fucked over and looked away from me so I took a pic of it. "Ight here boy take these and stop drinking whatever you drinking" I said.

I left out the room going back to my break.
-
-
LATER ON THAT NIGHT.....
I desired to text the boy that was at the doctors.

IMESSAGE
Me: Wassuh luh daddy 9:34
Unknown: Who tf is dis ? 9:36
Me: Don't fuckin wrry bout it *send dick lic* 9:37
Unknown: Why tf you sending me a di-wait wat tf that my dick. uu that goofy ass girl from the hospital. 9:37
Me: Yep. Next time you'll think twice bout call me a bitch. BITCH !!! 9:39
Unknown: Let me find dat pic anywhere and see wat happen.

I didn't even bother texting him back like that baby threat supposed to do some please child. I went into the kitchen til i heard these bitches big T and shunti come in.

"Aye shit the fuck up hoes" I said.

"You shut the fuck and bring me a water bottle I'm on my hot girl shit this summer" big T said. Her fat ain't on shit but bag of chilli Fritos.

I grabbed the water bottle and throwed that bitch at her. Luckily I missed.

I hear my phone and it was a FaceTime call from a number I didn't recognize so I answered it. I put my AirPod in. "Bitch I know you heard me wat I said" the boy said.

I walked to my room so I could give his ass hell. "Boy don't be calling my phone with the bullshit and what you want" I said opening my chips.

"Girl shut the fuck you and you heard me don't play stoopid" he said shooting a bird. I took a pic and hung up on his ass.

I grabbed my remote watching Teen Titans Go. I love this tv show. That nigga cyborg funny ash
-
-
"Heyy baby give me some of dick" I said pulling my panties off. He whipped it out and oh my god I got wet super quick.

Before you know it he thrusted inside me like my was loose or some. That shit hurted , he begin to start fucking me hard.

"Yea remember that shit you was saying at the hospital. Shut the fuck up and take this dick" he said pulling my hair.

At this point he had me stuck cause he was going so fast and hard. "Who pussy this is bitch" he said slapping my ass.

I was finna cum. "I said who pussy this is" he said grabbing my throat. EVEN MORE TURN ON

I was cumming on that dick hard. "Yours daddy I can't I can't" I moaned out.

DREAM OVER
I woke to hear the sound music and the TV. I felt some wet in my bed and I hope these bitches ain't put water in my bed.

I moved the covers and it wasn't water it was me.

OOPS 🙊

I got up out the bed and got me some clothes so I could go shower. Having wet dreams and shit.

Befo I went to go showed I stepped my bed throwing it in the basket.

I'll make it up with new sheets after I shower.
____________________________________