ᑭᒪᗩᑕᗩTIᑎG

It was quite a clear and sunny day given the fact that it was raining for days.

Jungkook was waiting in front of the door for the blonde to walk up towards him, and when he looked back at Taehyung he noticed the lazy smirk the latter was holding.

'What is going on in his mind?' He blinked while gulping and stared as the elder nears him.

Musing his childhood and teenage memories, whenever he would see Kim Taehyung coming up towards him or sometimes even looking at him, his chest felt like it would explode, the bones of his system ready to turn all jelly just like now...and he still felt funny that how he's Taehyung's now.

Taehyung stills with a smile, "what happened, what are you thinking?" He said curiously to see Jungkook gazing at him with a mild blush.

Jungkook smiled and instead of answering he felt the urge to hug him so that's what he did.

The blonde's lips curled up in a smile as he embraced him back.

"I love you" The younger shyly mutters, burying his face in the fur coat of the Taehyung's,

"I do too.." he hums and chuckles when he heard Jungkook's muffled whine.

"Taehyung..."

"I love you too," Taehyung laughs. "Let me guess, you were again thinking of us in highschool" He slightly raised his brow and glanced at him.

"It's so hard not to... It's not my fault like everything is surreal now" Jungkook embarrassingly snuggled Taehyung's chest and sighed. "We need to pull back right..?"

Taehyung hums, "sadly yeah..But I'm here right and it's not that I'm letting you go alone in a play school." He smiled when he saw Jungkook smiling and chuckled.

"Makes sense.."

They pulled away and Taehyung rang the doorbell. Jungkook looks down at their joined hands and smiles giddily but a voice snapped him out which seems to come from inside.

"Oh, told you..Taehyung and Jungkook are here.." and soon after getting the door open, they saw Jimin's eyes smile. "Good morning" he greeted.

"Good morning," Jungkook greeted back cheerily with a smile, he already took a liking towards the male.

Taehyung briefly glanced at him, still mesmerised by Jungkook's happy voice.
'It's still the same.. his good mornings still makes my day'

"Come inside..you guys have eaten yet?"
Jimin asked while he ushered the couples inside.

"Yeah we have done our breakfast.." Taehyung replied on behalf of them.

"Sit. Namjoon hyung will be here in a moment." Jimin sat beside Yoongi, who was busy talking on his phone but greeted them with a short smile.

Taehyung nodded at Jimin and glanced at Jungkook ro see him already looking at him and he winked at the younger who blushed heavily but soon his eyebrows furrowed when it clicked.

"Wait..Namjoon?" He repeated the name to Taehyung. "As in K-im Namjoon...by any Chance?"

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows as well and looked at Jimin as he did the same.

"Uh yeah..you know him" Jimin asked, taking glances at both of them.

Jungkook chewed on his bottom before turning towards Taehyung to whisper, "He is...Jin hyung's ex boyfriend"

Taehyung scrunched his eyebrows upwards. "Wait what?" He whispered back and his pupils dilated when Jungkook faintly nodded.

"Wait, what happened?" Jimin furrowed his eyebrows when Taehyung was looking so shocked.