ᗩGITᗩTIOᑎ

Jungkook was crying softly...

He was so fucking scared like hell.

He was waiting for Taehyung to just bomb this van and take him away but it was such a foolish thought, he still kept counting on it.

So he felt like sobbing even more.

Currently they were going god knows where and the ravenette was in the backseat being sandwiched by two guards.

He was only mentally chanting that he trusts Taehyung. Still he trusts him even though he's already halfway to his what? End?

'Please-baby, I trust you...'

He couldn't even cry loudly and peacefully cause those guys just covered his mouth with a black cloth.

'So professional' he cursed.

●●●●●●

"God! Just get out of My Fucking way!!!"

Taehyung growled at the car in front that was going too slow for the blonde's liking.

"No-no no! Not The traffic, Fuck!" He slammed the breaks and carded his hand through his blonde locks in heavy frustration.

He eyed the condition of the road and the time, having no choice he quickly dialled someone's number and also it was working too slow for him.

"Just Dammit ! I know those damn precautions! Just connect already!"

He was already enough frustrated and he was ofcourse not in the mood to hear some stupid girl saying some stupid cautions in phone instead of calling.

"hello? Did you reach?"

"No.. god. There's traffic!"

"But it's an emergency you can break it, Taehyung!"

"Agh I would.. If there were not hundreds of cars in front of me, dork!"

"hey you are the dork!-not now Jimin..." another voice resonated. "Tae can you run fast?"

Taehyung widened his eyes at the realisation,. "You mean"

"Yeah, be fast.."

"Of-ofcourse i can."

Ending the car, Taehyung quickly jolted out without caring for the benz in the traffic and dashed to meet them.

●●●●●●

"Get out..." one of the guards said to Jungkook, and pulled his handcuffed hands.

Jungkook winced at the harsh tone and gulped and he got out of the van, noticing it was the infrastructure's garage, he wanted to just kick them and run but something again told him not to do it.

'Like fuck they are not Taehyung this time, so I can run agh!' He cursed, even knowing he won't be able to defeat the guards so there is no point in that anyway.

He shrugged his thoughts as the guard motioned him to walk by placing a hand on his back and literally dragged him inside a room.

They walked up the stairs and entered another room after crossing a lenthy hallway.

Everything about the room dreaded Jungkook to his core, It was a shabby, cemented room, wasn't even painted, seeing the condition it was evident how old and possessed lack of maintenance.

Only lit up with a single tube light which was just enough to illuminate the room dimly.

Jungkook already despised being here.