ᒪᗩᗰEᑎT

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴! - 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗲𝗿..

•••••••》

•••••••》

Jungkook silently ate the ice cream to which Taehyung was grateful.

He looked at Jungkook and spoke, taking his attention. "I need to go somewhere..."

Jungkook blinked and nodded while Tae continued "Well then after I come back.. if you behave well, like you are behaving now I might consider opening these ropes..." He finished.

Hearing this, Jungkook's eyes sparkled.

'I'll be in trouble If I decide to run... Idk what will happen after I get caught at least it's better to be free'

Jungkook voiced softly. "I.. will"

Taehyung smiled to hear him, "well then see you later." Earning a nod from the younger, he walked away and changed into another outfit.

Taehyung came out wearing a green loose fitted T-shirt with blue jeans.

'Did he bring out his whole wardrobe or what?' Jungkook wondered with suspicion as he noticed.

Taehyung soon leaves and now Jungkook can take a breath and finally can think of a plan...

Sike!

Because he fell asleep yet again...

○○○○○○○○○

After two hours Taehyung came and saw Jungkook again sleeping like a baby...

'Why do I always walk in to see a sleepy Jungkook whenever I walk in this room?' he thought and went near to wake him.

"Jungkook, get up..." He said.

And in response Jungkook rubbed his eyes and Tae internally fumbled seeing him..

'He's not scamming right by saying he is 23?'

"Wha-t?" Jungkook softly spoke, as he blinked up at the blonde.

Taehyung shrugged his thoughts and replied to Jungkook. "Nothing I brought Pizza.."

Jungkook's forehead knit up. "sorry no of-offence" he yawned, resulting in him to stop mid-way before he continued. "but you don't fit for a kidnapper."

He leaned on the arm rest and guess maybe even in a day he got to understand that he can do whatever he can do..well but only sleeping.

Taehyung boredly glances at him. "Thanks for the feedback, I guess?"

Taehyung walked near Jungkook and sat beside him while keeping the packet he had brought with him on the table in front. "I'm untying you in only one condition" he warned Jungkook when the latter instantly snapped his neck upon hearing him . "As you know that there are already guards out there... I won't hesitate to call them if you misbehave and I mean it..."

Jungkook nodded. "I got it..."

Taehyung sighed. "Okay then.."

He first untied the rope of Jungkook's hand slowly as if he was waiting for Jungkook's reaction but got nothing in return and then Taehyung reached for Jungkook's leg and untied it.

Surprisingly the younger ravenette didn't even move..

Taehyung looks back at him. "I believed in you Jungkook..." Jungkook looks at Tae and he continues "don't let me regret my decision " and the younger nodded understandably.